Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Wins Undisputed Heavyweight Title Via Split Decision Victory Over Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Wins Undisputed Heavyweight Title Via Split Decision Victory Over Fury

Oleksandr Usyk was declared the undisputed heavyweight champion after producing the most remarkable of performances to inflict the first defeat of Tyson Fury's distinguished career
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Someone88 Someone88 likes this.

Usyk is the best boxer of this generation.

Comment

I told you MFs 6 years ago that úysk was cleaning this division!

Comment

Fantastic comeback from Usyk to claim undisputed for second time ,Fury did pretty good it was close fight so wouldn't mind a rematch it was an instant classic. Historic night for Ukrainian boxing what a champion Usyk is.

Comment

Great fight

Great win for King Usyk​

Comment

Usyk is a Bad bad bad MF. I picked a draw because I thought they would make more money in a rematch but Usyk won!!

I remember a few years ago when I said he was awesome and people here started calling him a bum. Usyk is a bad MF!!!

Comment

Hahahahah Fury humiliated. The way he's talking it's clear he knew he lost 100%. Implying Usyk won because of sympathy towards Ukraine is low class.

Those corrupt ******* tried to rob Usyk. They tried. 114-113 Usyk and 114-113 Fury? ******* disgusting. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo
                Hahahahah Fury humiliated. The way he's talking it's clear he knew he lost 100%. Implying Usyk won because of sympathy towards Ukraine is low class. Also SD is disgusting. 114-113 Fury on one card. It never ends in boxing huh.
                Man, this might be one of the ****** takes yet. These casuals see one round and base the fight off that. 3 rounds for Usyk is disgusting.

Comment

Fury now has the opportunity to avenge a loss. Which all great champions have done.

Comment

Sad my man Fury lost but fair play to Usyk and Ukraine, Fury had it in the bag but he let it slip away guess he didn't want it enough.
                    sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X