Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Plans to Fight Until He's 40, Regardless of Results Against Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Plans to Fight Until He's 40, Regardless of Results Against Fury

Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury will square off for the undisputed heavyweight championship on Saturday at the Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. A sequel is in store for October, regardless of the result. After that, both fighters will likely head in different directions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The man does not lack confidence.

Comment

I think that Usyk is going to pull it off. I can see him frustrating Fury and breaking him down but maybe not enough to stop him , unless he invests heavily in the body early. It's a pick em fight. I'm looking forward to it. WAR USYK !!

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
        I think that Usyk is going to pull it off. I can see him frustrating Fury and breaking him down but maybe not enough to stop him , unless he invests heavily in the body early. It's a pick em fight. I'm looking forward to it. WAR USYK !!
        I see.it.in similar fashion. It's a big challenge for Usyk because of the size and skills that Fury brings but I think his use of angles and distance will give him the decision m
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Now I really want him to win .

Hrgovic / Joshua are the harder fights more dangerous for him . Fury can only rob him on the cards I’m convinced of it .

Comment

Lmao he looks like a HW kambosos
            dancingpotato dancingpotato likes this.

Comment

Any sports journalist who writes about Usyk fighting Mike or Mike being on "comeback" should have their typewriter shoved up their ass.
              Slowhand Slowhand Nomadic Nomadic like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles
                Absolutely no chance of him fighting again after the fury fights. I’ve had conversations with usyks promoter in the past, Krassyuk, and everything in those convos has led me to believe Usyk will retire after he beats fury twice. His goal was to become absolute, once he has done that his goal will be to help his country.
                Usyk knows Fury isn’t the best fighter …..he’s not ****** .

Joshua was the worst stylistic match up fir him but Joshua let moments slip he beat him twice ,this isn’t even as big a danger as much as the judges themselves..it’s Usyk vs the judges and maybe referee not just Fury .

Usyk has the advantage walking to the ring but the odds are stacked inside…think about it. Usyk knkws there’s guys to win against, Fury is over hyped he can’t win this fight without a robbery which could happen…Usyk can be matched with either Joshua or Hrgovic , those are very dangerous fights .

Comment

Yeah that'll change after he's knocked out by Fury twice and has 60 million deposited into his account

Comment

Refreshing professionalism. Too many clowns, especially in the heavyweight division.
                    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X