Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Former Champ Doheny Confident Of Securing A Date With The Monster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was expecting MJ first anyway and Goodman coming up first was a surprise. I really hope Inoue/Ohashi/Top Rank is talking to MJ and not just Doheny (if at all) if Goodman is scuffling.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
      I was expecting MJ first anyway and Goodman coming up first was a surprise. I really hope Inoue/Ohashi/Top Rank is talking to MJ and not just Doheny (if at all) if Goodman is scuffling.
      Doheny should only get it if none of the other contenders are ready/willing in September. Doheny would certainly be better than some Top Rank Inoue fights in the past (Dasmarinas, Dipaen) but it's hard to see an argument for him in favor of Akhmadaliev, Goodman (who beat Doheny), Aleem, or Casimero.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Doheny should only get it if none of the other contenders are ready/willing in September. Doheny would certainly be better than some Top Rank Inoue fights in the past (Dasmarinas, Dipaen) but it's hard to see an argument for him in favor of Akhmadaliev, Goodman (who beat Doheny), Aleem, or Casimero.
        Heck, if not Goodman/MJ in September then I almost want Casimero over Doheny not because he's better but because it will shut up the last few surviving Casimero fans for good.

Anything other that Goodman/MJ will be a waste so might as well kill two birds with one stone.

Comment

Working...
        X