No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd Mayweather broke?

That's what is circulating on social media.

Lmfao
    Hoping he ain’t fughin wit the Saudis cause they’ll chop his fughin head off

Comment

Im surprised if he is indeed broke it took this long his lifestyle was mentioned 10 years ago to be in excess of 1million per month.

Thats just his travelling entourage.

Comment

I mean man was fighting geordie shore participant in new castle last year, that's not good lol

Comment

Not surprised. He has expensive lifestyle.

Comment

Heck knows what's going on with his financial situation. I guess those close to him on a personal level would know it. How would we know Tank is telling the truth? We could say the same with 50 Cent. They both had a fallout and spread rumors of Floyd.

He has said it many times during his career when he was active. He prioritized health over anything, the reason he adopted the Money Mayweather boxing style; a defensive fundamentalist genius. I question why is he doing these exhibitions if he prioritizes health over wealth. Is it because he misses boxing? Is it because he misses the limelight, attention, and fame? Or he is so bored with life he can make easy money doing these easy exhibitions?​
            GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Try investing the money you currently make. Whatever you make, put it in somewhere simple like an index fund, S&P 500. Your money will grow anywhere from 8% to 12%, and that’s just in simple stuff like the S&P 500. Not all of us have money to buy a bunch of property and put a ton of money on other riskier investments. Like ******currency for example (enough that when there’s a raise of just a few cents or a couple dollars, you become a multi millionaire).

There’s things you can do, not to become rich, but to not go broke. The average American can do this with the average salary of $60k.

Okay now imagine you made 10s of millions of dollars for years, hundreds of millions in your career, and invested millions in different things.

Let’s put it like this, if Mayweather invested $10m in the S&P 500, and got a return of 12% as it has been for like a decade or something, that’s an extra $1.2 million a year just for letting money sit there. That’s not including investments in property and ******.

So when you ask if Mayweather is broke, are you asking if Mayweather is no longer worth the $1.5 billion that Yahoo Finance estimated him at? And that if he’s now just worth a couple hundred million dollars?

Define broke in the multi millionaire world.

Comment

He could still have plenty of money but still be having problems leaving dubai over money he owes.

who knows the story? I'm sure he has very good legal teams so maybe they're just working things out rather than hand money over that they feel is unjust.

How do we know someones not trying to extort him? - just because you have money it doesn't mean you just hand it over. It doesn't mean you're broke if you don't.

We really know nothing about it yet.

I doubt he's flat broke by regular peoples standards but could his money be dwindling from bad investments, spending etc etc? Its very possible. he wouldn't be the first or last rich person it happens to.

Comment

I really don't believe it's possible for him to be broke. I think life is too short for him to spend his money. If he lives to 150, he might be broke by 140 years of age
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 05-12-2024, 03:44 AM.

Comment

I believe that Floyd is much smarter than he looks. Sure that's a low starting point, but he looked after himself in the ring better than everyone, he knows to look after himself outside the ring. I think he's a massive **** but deceptively smart for someone who can't read or count.

Comment

Working...
                    X