No announcement yet.

Loma - Stevenson please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I think people just want to see Tank fight someone who is an actual risk to beat him. I like Davis and I'm a fan but he hasn't really challenged himself all that much at this stage of his career. His two bets moments are Pedraza and Garcia.

Tank and Loma are a better matchup of styles in my opinion. Loma's physical limitations and Shakur's skillsets are a bad matchup for the Ukrainian.
    Agree 100%. He should challenge himself more. His resume though is more than that.

Ok I agree with your 2nd paragraph but that to me is the reason so many suddenly don’t want the best dighting the best at LW because deep down they believe Shakur murks Loma and that Loma likely beats Tank.
    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Why not Tank and Shakur ???
      Why not Lomachenko and Shakur?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Agree 100%. He should challenge himself more. His resume though is more than that.

Ok I agree with your 2nd paragraph but that to me is the reason so many suddenly don’t want the best dighting the best at LW because deep down they believe Shakur murks Loma and that Loma likely beats Tank.
        While I respect Loma's skills, I'm a bit ambivalent to him. My lack of interest in seeing him fight Shakur isn't because I don't want to see him lose, it's because I don't think it will be a good fight. I view Shakur vs Tank in similar way but at least Tank has one punch power to provide potential drama.

Tank vs Loma provides the best matchup in my opinion. Two technicians with different skill sets that are comfortable to mix it up. I think it provides the most uncertainty and the most entertainment.

crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You mean Tank is the biggest earner in the division.

Tank, if he is a hype job as you posted, shouldn’t be part of the discussion if we want the best fighting the best. Right?

You illustrated my point with this post. Now of you’re telling me Tank is one of the 2 best, ok.
          A hypejob is someone who is hyped beyond their achievements, doesn't mean they're not talented.

Joe Calzaghe was a hypejob for most of his career, for example.

Comment

Either tank or Shakur are great fights. Stylistically, Shakur is a nightmare matchup for Lomachenko. Shakur should be able to keep him at bay whole fight with powerjob jab and very long frame.

Tank is an excellent boxer despite the hate, the most powerful of the group, and with solid defense. He does ****** sht and gets part of the Floyd hate, but Tank may very well emerge as the king the new age fighters (Haney/Teo/Tank/Shakur/Garcia).

Make either one by the end of the year!

Comment

Loma, Tank and Shakur are the champions and top guys in the division so I'd love to see any 2 of them fight each other.

My number one choice would be Tank vs Shakur as they're both in their prime. Loma is past his physical prime now.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Why not Lomachenko and Shakur?
                That’s what I said

Comment

Working...
                X