No announcement yet.

Kambozo is the definition of a HEAVYBAG ON LEGS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kambozo is the definition of a HEAVYBAG ON LEGS

I mean I've heard a lot of boxers reffered to as a HEAVYBAG on legs but Kambosos defines that saying, he is the poster boy for it.

How the hell he's made the money he has out of the sport is shocking.

He over-achieved in this sport. With his skill level he had no business beating Mickey Bey or Lee Selby, let alone beating Teofimo Lopez for the lineal, unified lightweight championship of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      He over-achieved in this sport. With his skill level he had no business beating Mickey Bey or Lee Selby, let alone beating Teofimo Lopez for the lineal, unified lightweight championship of the world.
      He's useless and I'm not trying to be horrible but he doesn't do anything well, he's a club fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

He's useless and I'm not trying to be horrible but he doesn't do anything well, he's a club fighter.
        He's not a club fighter. A club fighter gets obliterated by Bey, Selby, and Lopez. Kambosos beat all three of them as a road B-side underdog fair and square, in three consecutive fights.

He wasn't able to duplicate that success against much more technical guys like Haney or Lomachenko but it doesn't change what he achieved. He's done at the world level and that's okay.

Comment

Kambosos is mid.

Comment

He squeaked out a win against a brit level boxer to get his shot at Teo, caught Teo in one of his bi polar downs and got the titles. He was always basic, but with the Teo upset, he got in the mix with the top guys and got dominated in boring one sided beatdowns. He made good money, but I'm not interested in seeing anymore of his fights.
            Last edited by baroidi; 05-12-2024, 02:35 AM.

Comment

His best win is much better than any Tank`s win.

Tank is considered some top sh.it star, but can he beat somebody like Teo Lopez?

Comment

I think he look drained at the weigh in that probably didn't help his sharpness add in lomas determined effort and exceptional defense

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev-
                  I would say Kambosos actually earned his 15 minutes of fame.
                  And that's all he merited. Best win was against a weird Lopez. Selby, Bey? Not really an eye catching resume. He's good, has heart, tough, likeable, but he is not an elite level fighter. He just isn't. Just because he was a champ doesn't mean he is actually top class. There have been plenty of garbage champions.

Comment

he had a very close fight with a shot Lee Selby. (which i thought he lost)

Comment

Working...
                    X