Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 days to go who you got winning? Fury or Usyk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 days to go who you got winning? Fury or Usyk?

Sometimes you can root for a fighter but still thinks he losses, but let’s keep it simple. Who do you think wins, who are you rooting for to win?

and why.
    Fury
    46.15%
    Usyk
    53.85%

After Fury-Wilder 2, Fury would have been an easy pick for me to bully Usyk, but after that Ngannou fight — now I want him to box and make it boring lol

I still root for him to win this fight, and I hope he pulls it off.

Comment

Fury is too big and too skilled. I'm picking him by late round stoppage.
      dibzvincent143 dibzvincent143 likes this.

Comment

Fury is a hard puzzle to solve for a smaller man like Usyk. Going to get hit when he tries to close the gap, that way Fury will rack in points, alongside the jab. If Fury fights a disciplined fight, he has this one comfortably in the bag.

Comment

Fury is taking training seriously.

I think it's going to be a razor thin decision for Fury. And a rematch too

Comment

Genuinely find it very difficult to pick because I can see the fight playing out in so many different ways.

My logical brain tells me that Usyk should be the better conditioned athlete and in a close fight that will be enough to pull away in the later rounds.

A lot depends on the early rounds though, if Fury gets off to a sizable lead on the cards then he will have the luxury of taking a couple of rounds off, Usyk can't let that happen, he has to pull away early and force fury to have to chase the fight.

I think I'll know after 2 or 3 rounds, but yeah if I have to pick I say Usyk.

Comment

My heart wants Uysk but my head says Fury. I think Uysk is the more gifted but Furys size alongside very good boxing ability bridges that gap.Having said that I think Uysk is better mentally than Fury and has been throughout his boxing career eg never really touched the drink and has lived like or close to the spartan warriors of old.

Comment

Working...
              X