Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Jr. Is Latest Target for Ryan Garcia: 'I'm Ending This Man'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Put em in the dirt”..Crawford dissected him that night. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

He wasn’t damaged goods when he fought Ugas and Garcia lmao
      But now he’s damaged goods and when he beats his next opponent , the trolls will come out and bless him as the best once again
      Cant make this chit up
      Right, he took a few hard left hooks from Garcia and even while having a mental lapse and turning his back on Ugas none of his punches seemed to bother Spence so where was the accident damage then according to B-scene experts? Only after Bud demolished him because he is such a great talent was this an issue, sounds like sports betting sites made money off of many posters. Yes, if he dominates the jr welter to who is a lazy drug addict and can't make weight in Garcia he'll be touted as a p4p top fighter again somehow.
      Sabiondo Sabiondo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Right, he took a few hard left hooks from Garcia and even while having a mental lapse and turning his back on Ugas none of his punches seemed to bother Spence so where was the accident damage then according to B-scene experts? Only after Bud demolished him because he is such a great talent was this an issue, sounds like sports betting sites made money off of many posters. Yes, if he dominates the jr welter to who is a lazy drug addict and can't make weight in Garcia he'll be touted as a p4p top fighter again somehow.
        Exactly
        Posters here are to easily spotted and they all jumped on the Boots bandwagon cause , well , no where else to turn

Comment

I want to see it, but I only believe it happens when they are both in the ring. No day before.

Comment

i dont know what state spence is in right now, didnt he recently have more issues with his eyes & after his last performance v bud, where much lesser guys gave bud much more issues, the jury surely is out with spence

he looked so zonked to me even in his ring walk idk i think the last of his performances are in the rear view mirror, we shall see

spence cant make 147 anyway and cryin knows this too, its just more crap from cryin im thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              This is an absolute wash for Spence, idk how Spence is damaged good when he haven't seen him since the Crawford fight.
              This here. Spence was still dominant even with everything he went through prior to Crawford. Crawford is just something special whether people wanna admit it or not. Garcia is lightyears away from even being close to being even a quarter of the fighter that Crawford is. Folks are letting the Haney win make it seem like Garcia leveled up or something, when really his size and power were the main factor in the fight. He got outboxed clean in every round Haney didn't get hurt or dropped and Haney, being a non-puncher was still able to rock Garcia early at one point. Spence is a far bigger fighter, puncher and is a southpaw. If on even ground, that alone spells disaster for Garcia IMO. Would love to see this one tho.
              Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post

This here. Spence was still dominant even with everything he went through prior to Crawford. Crawford is just something special whether people wanna admit it or not. Garcia is lightyears away from even being close to being even a quarter of the fighter that Crawford is. Folks are letting the Haney win make it seem like Garcia leveled up or something, when really his size and power were the main factor in the fight. He got outboxed clean in every round Haney didn't get hurt or dropped and Haney, being a non-puncher was still able to rock Garcia early at one point. Spence is a far bigger fighter, puncher and is a southpaw. If on even ground, that alone spells disaster for Garcia IMO. Would love to see this one tho.
                Wait , what ?
                Haney didn’t get hurt or dropped ?
                Am I missing something

Comment

Wait , what ?
                  Haney didn’t get hurt or dropped ?
                  Am I missing something
                  No, you didn't. You just didn't read and understand what I said clearly. Never in my comment did I indicate Haney never got hurt or dropped. Reread it slowly then you'll get what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post

No, you didn't. You just didn't read and understand what I said clearly. Never in my comment did I indicate Haney never got hurt or dropped. Reread it slowly then you'll get what I mean.
                    Ok cool
                    I was in awe of what I was reading

Comment

Ok cool
                      I was in awe of what I was reading
                      All good. Just giving an honest assessment of what I see my man.

Comment

Working...
                      X