Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Truth About David Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People just want to see the best fighting the best. We get tired of excuses of fighters avoiding others, thats all.

Comment

The truth about Benavidez doesn't change the fact that Canelo has ducked his No. 1 and mandatory Benavidez for four straight years and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ctx94 View Post
        I stopped reading after you emotionally and falsely accused benavdez of ducking morrell when it was morrell who ducked benavidez offer

they came and they offered a fight with David Benavidez in the next fight,” Shields recalled. “I told [Morrell’s] managers no. I said, ‘No.​

https://www.boxingscene.com/shields-...ws-him--179480

It’s not as bad as when Canelo got ran out of 160 back to 154 with his tail between his legs after handing the titles over to ggg like a beta after cherry picking Amir khan and getting spoonfed an old small Miguel cotto for the middleweight title who beat a crippled Sergio Martinez

but bottom line morrell is the one who ducked stop spreading fake news

caleb plant had one fight with bread man Edward’s when he ko Dirrell and then stepped up and fought David benavidez

if morrell wanted the shot so bad there is no excuse for turning it down
        You’re literally a dumbass. You used the first paragraph of Ronnie Shields statement and completely left out the part where he said
        “But after my third fight with him, I said, ‘Make the fight, because now I feel more comfortable that he’s understanding and paying attention to what I want him to do.’ I couldn’t do it after the first fight. It takes a couple fights, you know? And David kept [improving], so I said, ‘Let’s do it.’ ”

Benavidez’s representatives instead picked Andrade as the first left-handed opponent Benavidez will box in more than seven years. Andrade remains undefeated and has won world titles in the junior middleweight and middleweight divisions, but he is 35 years old, nine years older than Benavidez and 10 years older than Morrell.”

LOL

Comment

Really hard for me to want to keep reading after your wall of text begins with "It’s disgusting how people criticize Canelo​"
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ImDominicanLipz View Post

The main one that stands out is him vs Lara to me. GGG too, but he surprised me when he fought Lara because that was super high risk low reward. See that’s all I’m saying. Why doesn’t the same energy get put into Benavidez at some point. Canelo aside. Would you not want to see Benavidez vs Morrell or Benavidez vs Mbilli?
            Why do they stand out? Because Canelo lost those opnes?

Comment

What’s funny about these replies is that no one is saying anything about David’s opposition and making it about Canelo fighting him LOL. The funnier part is that people are so blinded by hate that they ignore the fact I said that Canelo needs to fight David LOL.
              Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Show me evidence of Morrell offering the fight. What does Morrell being Canelos mandatory have to do with Benavidez? lol. You can't duck someone who offers nothing, and is not a mandatory, Morrell is literally just a random person with a big mouth.
                Really? So benavidez didn't ducked Morrell Jr? I'm not going to show nothing because you know is true, from the mouth of the culprit he said that he chose andrade and not Morrell Jr, his father has repeatedly said no, you just have to type the words In Google, but you know is true, it's hypocritical of you critiquing canelo's fanboys when you're doing the exact same thing, actually, benavidez is not alone, mbilli, berlanga the whole 168 doesn't want to face the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by ImDominicanLipz View Post
                  What’s funny about these replies is that no one is saying anything about David’s opposition and making it about Canelo fighting him LOL. The funnier part is that people are so blinded by hate that they ignore the fact I said that Canelo needs to fight David LOL.
                  The major difference between the two situation is that his fans aren't claiming Benavidez to be the so called face of boxing nor is he holding multiple belts hostage while refusing to fight the best available.

A non-title holding contender not fighting topopponents isn't going to get the same criticism as the undisputed champion refusing to fight the best available.
                  Light_Speed Light_Speed likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ctx94 View Post
                    I stopped reading after you emotionally and falsely accused benavdez of ducking morrell when it was morrell who ducked benavidez offer

they came and they offered a fight with David Benavidez in the next fight,” Shields recalled. “I told [Morrell’s] managers no. I said, ‘No.​

https://www.boxingscene.com/shields-...ws-him--179480

It’s not as bad as when Canelo got ran out of 160 back to 154 with his tail between his legs after handing the titles over to ggg like a beta after cherry picking Amir khan and getting spoonfed an old small Miguel cotto for the middleweight title who beat a crippled Sergio Martinez

but bottom line morrell is the one who ducked stop spreading fake news

caleb plant had one fight with bread man Edward’s when he ko Dirrell and then stepped up and fought David benavidez

if morrell wanted the shot so bad there is no excuse for turning it down
                    No, you're wrong about that, Morrell Jr wanted to face benavidez and Shields took over his training, and he said he wanted to have a couple of fight with him before fighting benavidez. You know what happened after his third fight with DMJ, he took the leach off and benavidez went into hiding. Yes benavidez ducked Morrell jr and still is, but he moved up too.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Really? So benavidez didn't ducked Morrell Jr? I'm not going to show nothing because you know is true, from the mouth of the culprit he said that he chose andrade and not Morrell Jr, his father has repeatedly said no, you just have to type the words In Google, but you know is true, it's hypocritical of you critiquing canelo's fanboys when you're doing the exact same thing, actually, benavidez is not alone, mbilli, berlanga the whole 168 doesn't want to face the kid.
                      How is choosing a fighter with far better credentials and name power, a duck? Andrade had much more value for Benavidez legacy and financially. You seem to think a duck is simply not fighting someone. Under your logic if shiskin demands the fight, and Benavidez refuses, he ducked him as well. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X