Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez, Crawford, Morrell or ... Berlanga? Who's next for Canelo Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

i always hate these sweepstakes articles it never feels like it is a true article as is with most fighters who are planning there next opponent with Saul it is always a cheap way of making a lot of money and not being challenged but that has all been said before...............and right now too.

I'm sorry I have criticized your grammar and punctuation. I can see that you are a man of deep thought. Much love. I'm on your team, lol

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post

I'm sorry I have criticized your grammar and punctuation. I can see that you are a man of deep thought. Much love. I'm on your team, lol
      i surrender ......................... should be an interesting weekend of fights dont think it can be anything else but fun stuff this weekend. Lot on the line and a few big personalities to match the "whats at stake" factor also.....
      AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

i surrender ......................... should be an interesting weekend of fights dont think it can be anything else but fun stuff this weekend. Lot on the line and a few big personalities to match the "whats at stake" factor also.....
        I'm on vacation for the first time in 3 years. I told my family Saturday is our day of rest, lol!

Comment

I'm on vacation for the first time in 3 years. I told my family Saturday is our day of rest, lol!
          this is going to be an interesting fight or two or three this weekend. it do matter i will say that it really do matter tonight.....Yousick vs Furry geeezzzz bring it on and let it rip. This is not a dance card....

Comment

More Bivol please. I thought Canelo wanted a rematch. Which appears to have been conveniently swept under the carpet... And why not make it a trilogy!

Comment

this is going to be an interesting fight or two or three this weekend. it do matter i will say that it really do matter tonight.....Yousick vs Furry geeezzzz bring it on and let it rip. This is not a dance card....
              WHAT A FIGHT!?! I loved every minute of that. I figured Fury had Usyk's number after round six. I took consolation in the effort from Usyk that he could win the rematch by round 6. Then . . . What a match . . .

Comment

WHAT A FIGHT!?! I loved every minute of that. I figured Fury had Usyk's number after round six. I took consolation in the effort from Usyk that he could win the rematch by round 6. Then . . . What a match . . .
                Was a hell of a weekend for boxing wasn't it ? Then do not forget after Usyk's win over Fury the furious one Ha Ha ha....... We had Norman Jr. vs Sintilli lace and that was fantastic on many many levels did you see that this weekend...? And finally but not all from the U-Cranium-U (that makes three in 8 days) Berinchyk took care if Nav the Nazz in 12 rds. Good stuff man good stuff......

Comment

Was a hell of a weekend for boxing wasn't it ? Then do not forget after Usyk's win over Fury the furious one Ha Ha ha....... We had Norman Jr. vs Sintilli lace and that was fantastic on many many levels did you see that this weekend...? And finally but not all from the U-Cranium-U (that makes three in 8 days) Berinchyk took care if Nav the Nazz in 12 rds. Good stuff man good stuff......
                  I missed the other fights! Me and the fam were at Pawley's Island on our first vaca day in 3 years. (I can't justify more than one match at a time, lol) I'm stoked about Berinchyk, though. Those Uke's fight like sportsmen but have the heart of a lion. Watching Loma go back the the bodyshot vs. Kambo was vintage. He doesn't want to do permanent damage . . . just damage, lol

Comment

I missed the other fights! Me and the fam were at Pawley's Island on our first vaca day in 3 years. (I can't justify more than one match at a time, lol) I'm stoked about Berinchyk, though. Those Uke's fight like sportsmen but have the heart of a lion. Watching Loma go back the the bodyshot vs. Kambo was vintage. He doesn't want to do permanent damage . . . just damage, lol
                    Well if you get a chance check out the Norman vs Santillia fight just to get a idea of what happened............
                    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

None of the above
                      Charlo
                      Can’t wait for that excitement

Comment

Working...
                      X