Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Tyson Fury Has the Mindset to Best Oleksandr Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Tyson Fury Has the Mindset to Best Oleksandr Usyk

[Click Here To Read More]

And I have the mindset to smash a donair… The fight better happen…

Comment

Fury throws good body shots, I expect him to target usyk from round 1, it's an intriguing fight.

Comment

I think it will be a dominant performance by Fury. You can never bet against him because he always performs when the stakes are high.

Comment

Fury has the mindset to get dropped by anybody...so..

Comment

I've been leaning towards Usyk for about the past 6 months but the closer to the fight we get and the more ground swell there is toward Usyk being this unbeatable god of boxing, the more I think Fury might just absoloutley wreck Usyk within 4 rounds and make a lot of people look very, very ******.

Because that's what usually happens is the casuals get made to look like fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
              I've been leaning towards Usyk for about the past 6 months but the closer to the fight we get and the more ground swell there is toward Usyk being this unbeatable god of boxing, the more I think Fury might just absoloutley wreck Usyk within 4 rounds and make a lot of people look very, very ******.

Because that's what usually happens is the casuals get made to look like fools.
              So you are just as frickle as the casuals. Lol.

Usyk is going to make Greedy Belly look as an amateur. I reckon that you are going to change your opinion again after the bout. Lol.
              greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

So you are just as frickle as the casuals. Lol.

Usyk is going to make Greedy Belly look as an amateur. I reckon that you are going to change your opinion again after the bout. Lol.
                I'm not fickle I've looked at this as a pretty even matchup since it was first talked about, you can't rule either guy out, but it's fans like you with the "greedy belly" and "he will make him look like an amateur" who are making me think Fury will pull it out.

If Usyk wins, I always said it was a competetive fight, if Fury wins people like you look absoloutley clueless about the sport.

Comment

It seems that support for Fury has grown over the past few weeks as opposed to a few months ago. He has more time now to get in shape and looks like he's ready for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing56 View Post
                    It seems that support for Fury has grown over the past few weeks as opposed to a few months ago. He has more time now to get in shape and looks like he's ready for the fight.
                    To me, getting in shape was the minimum he can do, there's still serious question marks as to if he can perform the way he did 4 or 5 years ago but at least he's given himself the best chance of doing so.

Comment

Working...
                    X