Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasly Lomachenko vs George Kambosos - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-0 Lomachenko and that round was dominant, Kambosos is done now and Loma has gotten comfortable and stepped on the gas

Comment

• Loma is gonna stop him or make him quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
        I agree with Bradley. He's going to stop Kambosos. We still have eight rounds to go.
        Good, I bet on the stoppage lol

Comment

• Throw the towel in already

Comment

• 10-9, Lomachenko
            10-9, Lomachenko​
            10-9, Lomachenko​​
            10-9, Lomachenko​​

Kambosos is getting unequivocally schooled.

Comment

• loma is not moving like a 36 yr old his legs look fresh and springy

Comment

• How did Teo even lose to this guy lol? I get he had lung problems but still....

Comment

• 1-0 Loma. Loma starting faster than usual. Gets a couple of nice shots in. Kambo hitting the body.
                  1-1 Kambo. Close round, Loma with nice combos staying active (for once), but Kambo with best shot of the round/fight so far. Hitting the body.
                  ​2-1 Loma. Another close one with good exchange. Kambo committed to the body. Loma head hunting and popping him back a bit. Kambo's shots strayed a little low and gets a warning.​
                  3-1 Loma. Dominant round, all over Kambo. George needs to stay on the body and slow down the movement. Hooks have also looked good against Loma.

Comment

• 5-0 Lomachenko

Comment

• Soon Loma will be dragging Kambosos to the corners and kicking the crap out of him. Watch the next three rounds. A serious whooping in the corner is about to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X