Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasly Lomachenko vs George Kambosos - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone tell Bradley to shut his mouth.

Comment

• Kinda don't mind commercials between rounds split screen with highlights if it's cheaper to watch.

Comment

• Lomachenko’s movement even at this age, it’s still sharp and energetic. If he wins this fight and he fights Stevenson, that could be a good fight.

Comment

• 1-0 Loma. Loma starting faster than usual. Gets a couple of nice shots in. Kambo hitting the body.
          1-1 Kambo. Close round, Loma with nice combos staying active (for once), but Kambo with best shot of the round/fight so far. Hitting the body.
          ​2-1 Loma. Another close one with good exchange. Kambo committed to the body. Loma head hunting and popping him back a bit. Kambo's shots strayed a little low and gets a warning.

Comment

• 10-9, Lomachenko
            10-9, Lomachenko​
            10-9, Lomachenko​

Loma making Kambo look nice and ******.

Comment

• Kambosos is hitting air. That'll be good enough for the judges.

Comment

• The more I see kambosos fight. The more I believe that Teo fights to the level of his opponent.

Comment

• Footwork is incredible

Comment

• Loma is pitching a shutout. 4-0. And it’s getting worse for Kambosos.

Comment

• I agree with Bradley. He's going to stop Kambosos. We still have eight rounds to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X