Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Remains Certain Adrien Broner Will Show Up To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Broke (AB) Broner would show up for certain. He's desperate to resurrect his past glory and stock. He's even begging for the Haney fight just right after the Garcia showcase fight, "Let's make the fight now bro, you need me, come on..."

Comment

I kind of hope Broner loses, sick of hearing about him, he has not had a relevant win in(checks boxrec).....8 years.

Comment

AB= attention bandit will show up because he's broke.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

AB wanted to imitate Mayweather's success so badly, he posted a video of himself flushing $100.00
          dollar bills down his bathroom toilet. I wonder with AB problems if he's tried to retrieve those $100.00 bills!
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

damn right he will show up, if he didnt don would kill him
            Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

I feel a bit sorry for AB. I’ve heard a few boxers say that contrary to his public persona, he is a good guy and a true friend. That doesn’t get over the point that if you eat junk, drink like a fish and don’t ever do roadwork, you are not going to get back into the championship levels in your 30s.

Comment

Id also like to see Kieth Thurman vs either of these guys. It would be appropriate matchmaking.

Comment

I thought the winner would get Conor Benn but 'lost time' would be a good alternative.

Comment

Working...
                  X