Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte wasn't just convicted of distributing steroids he also plead guilty to money laundering!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarVeteranO01
    Not the biggest fan of Canelo at all but I respect that he attempted to clear his name with a hair follicle test. With that, and the Olympic report about Clen in Mexicos beef, I think Canelos the only piss popper in boxing history with a legit alliby.
    Why just Canelo?

What about Julio Cesar Martinez? Or Rey Vargas? Or anyone else who failed for trace amounts of Clen?

Or what about all the other fighters who failed for trace amounts of anything? What about Conor Benn? He failed for trace amounts aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang
      raza down bad..
      Not as bad as Haney in his last fight.

Comment

but if conte gave Haney the good stuff, it should work right?? i mean that's why people like ryan juiced up to get an advantage.
        Ryan didn't juice the only cheats here are Haney/Dock/judge/conte/vada.

But unlike Ryan who has natural abilities Haney was blessed with the "power" of a bitccchh and the chin of a little girl no amount of peds can change that just like it Didn't prevent Amir Khan from getting ktfo left n right.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Not as bad as Haney in his last fight.
          Iceytraydog just mad cuz the culture getting whooped left and right Andrade, jermell, Haney, Wilder, Hitchens hhahahahahah

That and his well-fare check didn't arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by WarVeteranO01

Did they do a hair follicle test?
            Not sure.

But hair foccile tests are not entirely accurate any way. If he was making his PED use, it likely wouldn't show up in the hair follicle test.

But what all the fighters above have in common, and pretty much any fighter who fails a drug test, is it's trace amounts consistent with contamination.

Comment

much worse... raza abandoned ryan after tank whoop on him... then raza came back to ryan after he beat haney and then now with the positive test.
              Tell me more.

I'm not up to date with raza news.

I thought it was still Latinx ?
              Last edited by Idunnoshet; 05-10-2024, 03:42 PM.

Comment

margarito, marquez, canelo, ryan = mexican beef.
                Lol kunta went back a decade.

The struggle brutha!!!

Comment

explain the positive test then... remember ryan said he will do anything for an advantage.
                  I've been explaining it but you my friend are a bit slooooow.

conte/vada taking care of the pathetic little dweeb.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    I know Regge is on a crusade to clear Ryans name.

But you can't deny that some of the stuff he's posting is real Facts.
                    Absolutely. Conte is a crook but how exactly would he set up Ryan Garcia? Conte and SNAC are all fair game but making that fantasy land leap in logic is something I'm not about to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

You care enough to reply ***** boy.

The only cheaters are Haney/Harvey Dock/ judge those mfers cheated blatantly.
                      How did Haney cheat when he made weight and didn’t test positive for steroids?

Comment

Working...
                      X