Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Closing The Door On Benavidez And Doesn't Think He Would Get Credit For Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yanassi View Post
    Depending on what bud does at 154, canelo would get credit. There would barely be a difference in size, and he’d beat what is arguably the best boxer in history. Fear of losing seems to be a canelo trait.
    When your top 5 wins is a car crashed Spence, Porter, Postol, Mean machine and Gamboa, you sure gotta be the best boxer in history.

It sure is way better than Ali's wins over Frazier, Foreman, Liston, Shavers and Patterson.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

When your top 5 wins is a car crashed Spence
      Is it Crawford`s problem that Spence didn`t fight him before the car crash?

Comment

yeah im actually coming around to canelos position actually, i can see his point

i mean who the hell are crawford and benny when u have berlanga charlo and munguia there available

tickle me pink but all 5 of those bad dudes are undefeated, well until canelo got to 1 of them of course

maybe he will knock all 5 of them off at his pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Beating bud is closest you'll get to rematching floyd. Best bud and we can.imagine that's how you'd best floyd
          You're a day dreamer delusional boy. You know who else beat him and got a gift, Lara and he never rematch him, just like he did with bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            If he beats Benavidez at 168 after Benavidez has 1 or 2 fights at 175, his critics won’t give him any credit for that either. He’d have to fight Benavidez at 175.

And if Gvozdyk makes Benavidez look bad in a high effort loss, and Canelo fights Benavidez after that at 175, his critics won’t give him any credit for that either.

Basically Benavidez has to KO Gvozdyk and win every round before the KO, and then Canelo has to move up to 175 and beat Benavidez. Only then, Canelo critics may give him 0.01% credit for it.

They’ll then follow it up with, how about Bivol rematch? Why don’t you defend your 168 titles vs Morrell now? You’re scared? Ducking the best, smfh.
            If he fought him when he was supposed to fight him, he would have got the credit, but he didn't, he chase him out of the division with the help of the corrupt organizations, just like they did with Morrell Jr and placed berlanga as the mandatory, you will see how fast ginger fights him.

Comment

[QUOTE=chicken-;n32259008]
              Originally posted by Thulebona View Post

I'm not Canelo fan, but in this case I have to say people are being a bit unfair. Plenty of people would not give him credit, probably including himself. I imagine if they offered him $200 million that would be enough "credit" for him to reconsider.

On the flip side, Crawford just fought a dude with 10 total fights on his record, what would you be saying if Canelo did that? LOL
              If the guy with 10 fights is Morrell Jr, we will be happy to see that fight, and yes if he fights benavidez he will get all the credit, because that's the fight all the boxing fans and critics are asking for.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post

He needs to fight him but everyone needs to calm down with this nelo will get beaten up stuff the man's been in with Mayweather Golovkin Kovalev Mosley Cotto Bivol and everyone's acting like Benavidez who ain't done chit is going to murder him.

The guy chased Plant around the ring all night trying to chop him down and didnt even stop him. Canelo has got a neck like a pitbull he ain't going nowhere he might lose but this hype on Benavidez is ridiculous
                Well, canelo is not so sure. By his actions he thinks he can't hang with benavidez. And let me check that list, old Mosley, old cotto, old drunken Kovalev with a rehydration clause after a grueling fight, with no rest in between, lost to 36yo floyd, lost to bivol in a cherrypick going wrong, avoided ggg for a few years and when he thought he was done, he still lost. Who else?
                Last edited by garfios; 05-10-2024, 08:43 PM.
                Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Did fury care about not getting credit for beating Wilder? HELL NAH! fury was 40 or 50 pounds heavier than Deontay. Canelo crazy -azz complaining if he luck up and beat Bud, he won't get any credit for beating the #1 best pound 4 pound fighter in the world cause Bud has to come up a little in weight.. Canelo is either yellow or insane. Does Canelo think David Benavidez would care about getting credit for beating the TAR otta him, cause he's the bigger man? Please, David Benavidez wouldn't give 2 farts about how much bigger he was compared to Canelo or people not giving him credit even if he knocked Canelo's head clear off. I'm startin to think Canelo's a certified NUT.
                  Last edited by zipped; 05-11-2024, 02:43 PM.

Comment

I just want Canelo to fight somebody with a heart beat.

Comment

I don't think Crawford is super serious in securing the Canelo fight.
                      He uses it to ward off criticisms from angry fans telling him to fight Ennis.
                      I expect Crawford to be hinting on retirement after his scheduled fight or the next.
                      You know, he has to pretend he's staying for five more years.
                      All he needs is a few more million $$$$ before calling it quits.
                      Last edited by rickJen; 05-11-2024, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X