Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Closing The Door On Benavidez And Doesn't Think He Would Get Credit For Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
    So Nelo needs 150-200 mil. What is this? Is he in the poor house? I think not. What's he want to do, buy all of Mexico? I mean this guy is in no situation where he needs this kind of money. But he is quite chicken for sure. He knows he'd get beat up. So, I guess, he must make it worth the beating.
    He needs to fight him but everyone needs to calm down with this nelo will get beaten up stuff the man's been in with Mayweather Golovkin Kovalev Mosley Cotto Bivol and everyone's acting like Benavidez who ain't done chit is going to murder him.

The guy chased Plant around the ring all night trying to chop him down and didnt even stop him. Canelo has got a neck like a pitbull he ain't going nowhere he might lose but this hype on Benavidez is ridiculous
    Last edited by davef; 05-09-2024, 08:50 PM.
    HeyDeebo! A.B Counterhooks likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexChano View Post
      E. Hearns, needs to wake up, "meet his price""" You would have to be completely ****** to pay this cherry picker, 150 to 200 millions dollars. The boxing world is saying" don't give a chet about you fighting. With today's economy (*****), no way, Mr. Chet man. To make your 150 to 200 million, how about you and Mayweather team up and go to the UK, conduct some exhibitions, so they can see how great you are !!!!
      ———-
      This statement from Hearn himself “Canelo is just throwing some numbers out there, seeing if somebody will meet his price,’’ says Hearn, a former Canelo promoter.​”

”Somebody”? Which somebody?

Comment

I didn't have to read the comments to know the usual suspects are spewing the same old hate.Am I right ? Willing to bet cash money that's all there is here .

Comment

He knows that Benavidez will beat him worse than Bivol did which is why this fight will never happen

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
            Crawford wouldn't even be able to handle Vergils Power. Just because he beat a drunk, one eye, crash dummy, weight drain Zombie Spence, he can jump 3 weight Classes and beat Canelo?He struggle with a midget 135 Gamboa. He got drop by Mean Machine.
            NO one has come close to beating Crawford his entire career...Mean Machine got KO'ed...Inoue knocked down in the first..Nery KO'ed. If Crawford wants it Canelo should give it to him...if he can.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if Benavidez struggles to make 168lbs and we know Canelo is not as effective up there. Seems the fight to make is Benavidez v the winner of Betterbiev v Bivol

Comment

Originally posted by Toprope View Post

NO one has come close to beating Crawford his entire career...Mean Machine got KO'ed...Inoue knocked down in the first..Nery KO'ed. If Crawford wants it Canelo should give it to him...if he can.
                Crawford hasn't beaten ANYBODY.
                Old Khan, Old Porter, Old Brook, beat up, one eyed, weight Drained Spence. That's a weak ass Resume, no wonder he can't sell for ****.

Comment

I think I am one of the few boxing fans that has zero, nada, none, not a bit of interest in a Crawford- Alvarez tussle. I do not really have a single reason, but every time it comes up I just get that "meh" feeling. I see it more as a cash grab side show as opposed to a shot at greatness for either one of these guys.
                  SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Hearn is sees his own entitlement with Canelo trying to talk something rediculous into existence. Hearn not long ago because the Saudis used government funding for they're sports washing suggested UK tax payer's money should be used to fund himself & his cash cow to fight at home.

Who on earth do these people think they are?

Comment

He will be lucky if he gets credit for Benny !

Comment

Working...
                      X