Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Closing The Door On Benavidez And Doesn't Think He Would Get Credit For Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Closing The Door On Benavidez And Doesn't Think He Would Get Credit For Crawford

[Click Here To Read More]

Why hasn’t David enforced his mandatory status ? It’s the procedure yet he hasn’t done it.Is he worried about vada at 168 ? I’m wondering why?
    zalous zalous likes this.

Comment

““If the money's right, I can fight right now," Canelo said without mentioning Benavidez, who was ringside. “I don't give a ****. It's only a matter of money at this point. Everybody is asking for everything.’’​

Why is this a condition? It wasn’t a condition when he fought every single guy that is in his record.

Canelo says he’ll fight a few more times. So if he fights 5 times against anyone not named Benavidez, there will be no conditions. This is despite the fact Benavidez has said he will agree to every demand Canelo makes.

I don’t think I have ever witnessed such a cowardly outright duck in boxing. Ever.

I’m still a Canelo fan but not blinded by any misplaced loyalty. Just calling out what’s pretty obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
        Why hasn’t David enforced his mandatory status ? It’s the procedure yet he hasn’t done it.Is he worried about vada at 168 ? I’m wondering why?
        ———-

Benavidez is the mandatory challenger for the WBC, but WBC is refusing to mandate the fight because they don't want to risk losing their sanctioning fees if Canelo drops the belt, like he did when GGG was his mandatory.
        All those sanctioning bodies make a shǐtload of money because it’s calculated by percentage so Canelo is the cash cow and their fee is millions. They’ll not get that if Benavidez is champion.

Comment

Crawford wouldn't even be able to handle Vergils Power. Just because he beat a drunk, one eye, crash dummy, weight drain Zombie Spence, he can jump 3 weight Classes and beat Canelo?He struggle with a midget 135 Gamboa. He got drop by Mean Machine.
          Last edited by boxingitis; 05-09-2024, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Beating bud is closest you'll get to rematching floyd. Best bud and we can.imagine that's how you'd best floyd

Comment

Funny, that didn't;t stop him from fighting A mere Con...

Comment

Canelo needs to fight David already, I don't know if it just an act to get a big offer and maximize his purse or he just truly doesn't want the fight and pricing himself out. I tend to believe that Canelo doesn't want that fight but we will see.

What I find hilarious is the whole notion of Canelo having to do a catch weight for Crawford. Crawford calls no shots if wants Canelo, get your a** up to SMW or just don't even bring it up.
                Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

Canelo is making less and less sense by the day. He says he doesn’t care what anyone thinks, but he cares that no one will give him credit for beating Crawford. He cares about not getting credit for beating Crawford, but he obviously didn’t care when people didn’t give him much credit for beating no-hopers like Ryder and Billy Joe Saunders. The guy talks himself into endless circles and sounds increasingly ******, but the boxing media, Mauricio Sulaiman and his nationalistic fan boys keep propping him up. The reality is Canelo knows he “won’t get any credit” for beating Crawford because he probably WON’T beat Crawford - and Crawford has a mean streak in the ring, so he won’t back off beating the brakes off Canelo the way that Mayweather and Bivol did (especially Bivol).
                  Last edited by Roj; 05-09-2024, 07:22 PM.

Comment

E. Hearns, needs to wake up, "meet his price""" You would have to be completely ****** to pay this cherry picker, 150 to 200 millions dollars. The boxing world is saying" don't give a chet about you fighting. With today's economy (*****), no way, Mr. Chet man. To make your 150 to 200 million, how about you and Mayweather team up and go to the UK, conduct some exhibitions, so they can see how great you are !!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X