Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: New Middleweight Champion Carlos Adames Has Himself To Thank For The Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
    Best middleweight in the world. Top Rank aren't letting him anywhere near Janibek. They know Adames beats him. Janibek is fighting another scrub next.
    Okay doe. We can have Lara vs Adames then. Agree? Same PBC house, same Amazon platform, same street, same uncle Al, same kitchen, same dog, same everything. No excuses left!
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

He's defending against Gausha June 15th.

Comment

This is the organization I have the least amount of respect for out of all the organizations of which I do not really respect any. I would not mind them elevating someone if that someone was worthy, active, and proven. No disrespect intended, honestly, but Adames is none of that. There should have been a fight for the title between Adames and someone in the top 3 contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
          Okay doe. We can have Lara vs Adames then. Agree? Same PBC house, same Amazon platform, same street, same uncle Al, same kitchen, same dog, same everything. No excuses left!
          I will talk to my buddy Al about this.

Seriously this fight doesn't make sense for Lara at his age. He should be looking for easier fights against bigger names like Garcia and Thurman and then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
            I would love to watch Adames defend/unify his newly acquired email belt against Janibek.
            c'mon now Bronco
            Janibek vs Adames, for the title get it done! Adames vs Gausha is a terrible match up, it's literally garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
              Doesn't sound to me like he's too anxious to face Janibek.
              Exactly! Janibek is possibly the best fighter that he can fight, not only for recognition, but also to unify.
              It's a win, win situation for him if he can actually beat Janibek, why wouldn't he take the fight?
              If he wants to be considered a respected champion, this is the best way to go about it period.

Comment

Hope this guy will fight Janibek but I have the feeling he'd fight in-house againt other pbc fighters.

Comment

OK now go fight Janibek. That guy is always looking for a fight it seems.

Comment

Working...
                  X