Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Still Positive For Ostarine, Cleared Of 19-Norandrosterone, Awaiting B-Sample Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
    Ryan is a lying, cheating dirtbag. While he was inflicting damage on Devin, he had sh..t in his system, period.
    Having said that, in my opiniom based on observation, Devin hasn't really made any technical improvements under his father. He's a guy who trains hard and is usually the more fit guy as far as cardio goes. But skill-wise, Devin hit a plateau a long time ago. In fact, he may have regressed under his father, Bill. No disrespect to those guys. I like Devin a lot. I just feel like he needs correction and improvement that his father seems unable to give him. Devin if you read this, at the elite level, small details matter. You need a trainer who really knows the finer points and science of boxing IF you want to continue to improve as a fighter. I'm not saying sack Bill completely. Maybe Bill is important in different ways. But bring in someone who can add to what you've learned so far
    Fuxck you ***** Haney is the only dirty cheating piece of shyttt. His team payed off the corrupt referee the whole world seen that no two ways about they also payed off that Judge and now with the help of that convicted felon Victor Conte and Vada they wanna erase the loss like the sore dirty scumbags that they are. ****k them and anyone who supports those cheating dirty clowns. Ryan better make examples of al those corrupt ****ks and take them to court.
    Last edited by Regge; 05-10-2024, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Fuxck you ***** Haney is the only dirty cheating piece of shyttt. His team payed off the corrupt referee the whole world seen that no two ways about they also payed off that Judge and now with the help of that convicted felon Victor Conte and Vada they wanna erase the loss like the sore dirty scumbags that they are. ****k them and anyone who supports those cheating dirty clowns. Ryan better make examples of al those corrupt ****ks and take them to court.
      Just remember, the same people praising Victor Conte now are the same people that had no issue with Conte giving Mosley PEDs back in the day vs De la Hoya. Or ok with Jones Jr, Holyfield, Toney popping dirty or Mayweather getting caught with an IV needle in his arm masking his PED use. All of a sudden, PED use is an issue.
      Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang

there was favoritism, but i believe it was more so because both of them are black, not because haney paid the ref off LOL... you know how silly that sound at this level...

here's the main thing why i cant defend ryan, because his big mouth came out and said he came in over the weight limit on purpose to give him an advantage.... and then now with the positive test... so i cant defend him after that....

if he would have kept his mouth shut and not say anything about coming in over the weight then i would have defend him but i cant anymore after what he said.
        At least he was honest about it, a lot of fighters do this thinking they're slick and pretend "oh I missed weight", I'd rather the truth personally. Whatever anyone says about him, there is an honesty about Garcia (dumb or otherwise).
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

But wee all know the "culture" dun gots no heart dem be gettin whuped even when dem use Iv's steroid, lik da brutha Miller, Benn, fairy floyd, and they still be protected by these white guilt media who scured to critique dem in fear of being canceled. Dem bruthas spoiled as fuxxk dey smash n grab Asian hate crimes and they still get passes cuz they be bruthas!
          Surely if you believe Ryan was due to comtanination then you think the same for Benn?

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

It's all quite confusing. Why would they initially say that Garcia tested positive for Nandrolone, then say a few days later that he's clear of it?
            A sample was positive, B sample was negative.

Which is an incredibly rare occurrence.
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles
              The fact that it was reported that he tested positive for something he didn’t test positive for shows me they are out to get him
              Exactly!!!

But it don't matter the set up has been done they can't back out now they will look for the commission to overturne the loss that's the whole point of this.

The tried with the ref they tried with the judge now they will gladly take a NC over a loss.

Ryans needs to take Haney/Conte/ Vada to court.
              Last edited by Regge; 05-10-2024, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

A sample was positive, B sample was negative.

Which is an incredibly rare occurrence.
                I don't remember reading specifically that they tested the B sample. They said that the B sample wouldn't be tested until May 22nd for Ostarine, but they already tested it for Nandrolone?

Comment

They are saying they found 1 billionth of a gram now. WTF is going on?

Comment

I’m glad ryan passed the tests, more or less. Not because it’s ryan, but it cleans up the image of a sport in need of a cleaner image.i want to be angry with ryan for the 3.2 lbs overweight at weigh-in, but haney accepted the 1.5m and it's not for me to belabor the point. Ryan needs to go 147 because he simply can’t make 140, or i will accept the guy’s a unprofessional jerk for not making 140.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

I don't remember reading specifically that they tested the B sample. They said that the B sample wouldn't be tested until May 22nd for Ostarine, but they already tested it for Nandrolone?
                      To my understanding, the new test that is negative for Nandralone is the B sample, to which is still positive for Osterine.

Not 100% sure though.

Comment

Working...
                      X