Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Still Positive For Ostarine, Cleared Of 19-Norandrosterone, Awaiting B-Sample Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Malignaggi is a known racist pos.
    And so are YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

And so are YOU!
      Just the phag the biggest racist clown on this board!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang

im not a Haney fan, I bet on Ryan and made money from it but I ain't gonna sit here and defend a cheater... I cant do that when Ryan openly said he came in over weight on purpose so he could have an advantage!! I posted this already but you seem to ignore that part... how could anyone defend Ryan when he came out and said that?
        Seems like no one is upset he openly brags about getting drunk and high throughout training and getting into the ring high. Regardless of his ped tests he is a disgrace to the sport and should retire and keep his full time job on onlyfans.
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

This is very su****ious to me. Why is this journalist rushing to the public with this information while investigation is still ongoing and there isn't any official statement from VADA and the sanctioning body? As far as I am concerned, Ryan Garcia is a cheat until the B sample proves otherwise. Any attempt to cover up the PED cheat by Ryan Garcia or give him a pass will fail in the eyes of unbiased boxing fans. A cheat is a cheat no matter the athlete's status IMO.
          tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Cryan Garcia destroyed this fight from the beginning to the end
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Just the phag the biggest racist clown on this board!!!!
              Regge the racist (alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw), so far we’ve established that you’re a racist, an idiot and a liar. What else ya got?
              billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post

Seems like no one is upset he openly brags about getting drunk and high throughout training and getting into the ring high. Regardless of his ped tests he is a disgrace to the sport and should retire and keep his full time job on onlyfans.
                Don't forget that he also openly brags on intentionally missing weight too! He's very disrespectful to the sport! Never seen someone so popular, that has never won a title, and has been a professional boxer FOR EIGHT YEARS!!!

tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

i still dont and wont believe king rhy took any kind of steroid,the fact he played mind games and drank and smoke dope doesnt mean hes susceptible to dope,of cos he coming out with all those negative talk set himself up for any kind of antics that might be used to tarnish his win,however,he would not be so naive as to take steroid

Comment

What this tells me is that Ryan is cycling. Ryan is a dirty bich. His body didn't clear everything in time. For him to brag that he wasn't in shape is disrespectful and unprofessional. Dude, to me, looked to be in the best shape I have ever seen him in. Ryan is dirty.
                    tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post
                      These guys IMHO are all on something. Whether it has been banned yet is a different story. They are likely all on something that will be banned in a few years lmao and it just comes down to who has the best chemist.

This is not a defense of ryan in any way...its just exhausting to pretend they all arent riddled with something. That being said, I'm not saying give up on testing...urrggg idk
                      I don't think you can say that definitively. Sure, there are boxers who are juiced or have juiced in the past and got away with it but to make a blanketed statement like that is an assumption at best.
                      The testing, like the rules and all the other components of pro boxing, needs to be standardized and stringent. If they're going to let the more popular, lucrative boxers get away with cheating, they should let everyone cheat or ban all cheaters for 2 years for a first offence and life for a second offence.

Comment

Working...
                      X