Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking!!! OSTARIN levels show to be extremely low, More bad news for the Haney fanboys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-omLpYUFrg

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      So he had only low levels of a PED that isn't found naturally in anything...

Gotcha.
      Somebody only went up to the 5th grade. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Somebody only went up to the 5th grade. Lol
        Anyone who takes your word for anything would have to have a 5th grade education.

https://www.boxingscene.com/ryan-gar...-tests--183397

Another Mexicant dirty. Probably learned his cycling in Eddy’s camp.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

but if he has a bad reputation known to frame boxers of positive tests, then nobody would wanna work with him!!!! so why would he ruin that over Haney???? so are you saying Haney is his only client??? he's not ever going to work with new athletes in the near future?
          I'm not saying nothing one way or the other. I'll wait for the final verdict, I don't know if Conte did something wrong or not, but I believe if you accused someone you better prove it, reputation or not, and I was kidding when I posted that he has no reputation, we all can have a second chance and be a better person. He's a smart man that probably learned his lesson well. When humans are involved an error is not out of the question, one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Anyone who takes your word for anything would have to have a 5th grade education.

https://www.boxingscene.com/ryan-gar...-tests--183397

Another Mexicant dirty. Probably learned his cycling in Eddy’s camp.
            Go learn how to read bitxh boy.

Comment

Go learn how to read bitxh boy.
              And here comes Regge the racist (alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw), with his usual racist agenda. Garcia was caught with an over the threshold of a banned substance in his system. It’s that simple. Stop with the victim mentality.

Tell the truth, if Garcia was anything except Mexican, you’d be calling for a public hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

And here comes Regge the racist (alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw), with his usual racist agenda. Garcia was caught with an over the threshold of a banned substance in his system. It’s that simple. Stop with the victim mentality.

Tell the truth, if Garcia was anything except Mexican, you’d be calling for a public hanging.
                Haahahjajajjaja I live rent free I'm you're head huh ***** boy.

You've been exposed as having 3 alt accounts and the mods have warned you already so watch what you say ***** boy.

Comment

1 billionth of a gram ?!?!?!

How did they smuggle that into the country ?!?!?

Comment

Haahahjajajjaja I live rent free I'm you're head huh ***** boy.

You've been exposed as having 3 alt accounts and the mods have warned you already so watch what you say ***** boy.
                    So we know you’re a racist, an idiot and a liar. Yesterday when you were first telling this lie l had 4 alts. Then in the same thread, you said I had 6 alts and today you say I have 3. Which lie are you going to stick with? For the record, I’ve never had an alt here. EVER!

Comment

Not to piss on everyone’s parade but they are ALL doing ILLEGAL sheet to get an edge. Yes, even Haney. If boxing did what the bicycle boys do and SAVE samples to test YEARS later cause these rich boxers have fooken high dollar chemists that teach them how to beat a test. Tests EVOLVE over time. Theirs a reason why boxing doesn’t save samples to test years later. THEIR ALL CORRUPT. All of you are fooken NAIVE as hell.
                      Grow up. This shouldnt even be a topic. What a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X