Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so its one positive and one negative, thats 1 all in my book

it needs a decider

Comment

He just requested that the B sample get tested. Those won't get tested until May 22. It's way premature to say that he's been cleared, because he hasn't. This is going to drag on for months likely, if the B -sample also tests positive for ostarine.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

So you must be of the kind that feels the ref just made an innocent boo boo when he let Haney survive, not count KDs and hold for dear life. Or the judge who had it a draw.....yea I'm sure the money was exchanged between them and the Haneys lol
        I'm not in any way on Haney's side. I was happy to see him take a beat down. I'm just not happy how it occurred. I was able to let the missed weight part go, although it would forever taint the win, but now this is too much. If it was up to me, I'd turn it into a ND, call the bank and have Ryan's money wired back out, lol.
        Hous Hous likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

I'm not in any way on Haney's side. I was happy to see him take a beat down. I'm just not happy how it occurred. I was able to let the missed weight part go, although it would forever taint the win, but now this is too much. If it was up to me, I'd turn it into a ND, call the bank and have Ryan's money wired back out, lol.
          Ok billy!

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            I think he's only negative for one of the substances?

The other one is still positive I believe, but i don't know for sure on the details
            exactly but they are saying its not a significant amount so it justifies ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

So you must be of the kind that feels the ref just made an innocent boo boo when he let Haney survive, not count KDs and hold for dear life. Or the judge who had it a draw.....yea I'm sure the money was exchanged between them and the Haneys lol
              the ref was on some BS but it has nothing to do with ryan testing positive for banned substances after coming in overweight and bragging on it.
              ELPacman ELPacman likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post

exactly but they are saying its not a significant amount so it justifies ryan
                Wow! You are not bright - Ostrasine clears from the system in 24 hours - clearly he took it before the test and still had it in his system

In drug testing you only need a TRACE of a drug to show - but seems you are too slow to understand this lol - I bet you are the kind of person who will say someone did not murder because they only found a spec of his victims blood on his shoe.

No wonder most people say boxing and UFC fans are the dumbest fans in sports
                Last edited by Al Faz; 05-08-2024, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Wtf is this true? He needs to sue their asses then.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Faz View Post

Wow! You are not bright - Ostrasine clears from the system in 24 hours - clearly he took it before the test and still had it in his system

In drug testing you only need a TRACE of a drug to show - but seems you are too slow to understand this lol - I bet you are the kind of person who will say someone did not murder because they only found a spec of his victims blood on his shoe.

No wonder most people say boxing and UFC fans are the dumbest fans in sports
                    well dam, im on your side and agree with everything you are saying. Im saying that Ryans fans are saying that because it was a small amount he is clear... sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post

the ref was on some BS but it has nothing to do with ryan testing positive for banned substances after coming in overweight and bragging on it.
                      This is mostly the simplified version of what went down. Who cares how the ref behaved. Ryan still got the W. The part of what happened after Ryan got the W (or even while he got it) is what people are discussing now. I thought Ryan was already over celebrating his tainted win (shows up at Canelo's fight acting like he's a rockstar or something), but then adding the fact that he doped only makes it look even worse. I'm not sure how anyone can defend Ryan at this point. Drugs were found, no matter how little or a lot, he was bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X