• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Garcia tested negative. Time to go and sue VADA

Another victory for Ryan Garcia

The Haneys took another masdsive L

Ryan Garcia should sue VADA. Easy money for him

He should definitely see, it would help bring more stuff out to light, however, I don't think it would benefit Ryan.

Comment

Let's see how all of this ends. It's interesting.

Comment

I think he's only negative for one of the substances?

The other one is still positive I believe, but i don't know for sure on the details

Comment

Told ya to calm down

Comment

This is not the full story. He is only cleared of norandrosterone. Ostarine is still up in the air, so maybe get your facts straight first before jumping the gun like a biased hater.
            bballchump11 bballchump11 likes this.

Comment

this could all be one big distraction, everything is weird these days

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                this could all be one big distraction, everything is weird these days
                Yeah man, the NWO/Illuminati/pedos are probably still involved. They would definitely focus on a niche sport like boxing to distract the masses.

Comment

A lot of people don't get this, but VADA reporting a positive test result is not VADA announcing that they caught somebody cheating..

All VADA do is take samples, analyse them, and report anything that they believe needs investigating. A team of experts conducts the investigation, not VADA. So no, Ryan is not going to sue them for doing exactly what they were paid to do.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                    Another victory for Ryan Garcia

The Haneys took another masdsive L

Ryan Garcia should sue VADA. Easy money for him
                    They need to have more than one testing entity. False positives aren’t that rare. I once tested positive for leukemia. Second test was negative. I also tested positive over the last 30 years for another disease and when they ran another to confirm. It was negative.
                    What these idiots at vada SHOULDNT be doing is broadcasting positives till they retest the first samples 3 times. .
                    Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 05-08-2024, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X