Ryan Garcia tested negative. Time to go and sue VADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

HE FAILED 2 TESTS FOR OSTARINE!!

The Deca test was never a thing - yeah guess he failed test for HGH, Winny and whatever but he still guilty as sin lol
    Last edited by Al Faz; 05-08-2024, 08:18 AM.

Comment

He's still trying to kill my baby regardless.

Comment

A lot of people don't get this, but VADA reporting a positive test result is not VADA announcing that they caught somebody cheating..

All VADA do is take samples, analyse them, and report anything that they believe needs investigating.

Comment

He’s still positive for Ostarine.

The negative test is for the other PED that was unconfirmed. That’s now negative.

Now they investigate his Ostarine positive tests and determine if he was cheating.
          Al Faz Al Faz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Yeah man, the NWO/Illuminati/pedos are probably still involved. They would definitely focus on a niche sport like boxing to distract the masses.
            I dont know about all of that but this whole thing has been weird, im sure they will use anything tho.

Comment

What I like about Garcia's reaction is that he is not giving any of it any credence, there's no "bargaining" there, he is currently mocking Ostarine as imaginary Ostrich this is not what you see normally if someone is guilty.

Why the wait until May 22nd to test the sample, some legal process?
              Last edited by Weebler I; 05-08-2024, 10:07 AM.
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Ryan definitely needs to sue and looks like the commission is still trying to fuxk him over

Comment

I don't believe it. If he popped in any form, it was there/is there. If results are all a sudden changing, question that part. Nobody just has SOME of this stuff in their system.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of money is being passed around to soften the blow or try to paint Ryan as innocent which is funny because again, if he was, this never would have come up in the first place.

Comment

Ah, the good times...

image.png

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      I don't believe it. If he popped in any form, it was there/is there. If results are all a sudden changing, question that part. Nobody just has SOME of this stuff in their system.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of money is being passed around to soften the blow or try to paint Ryan as innocent which is funny because again, if he was, this never would have come up in the first place.
                      So you must be of the kind that feels the ref just made an innocent boo boo when he let Haney survive, not count KDs and hold for dear life. Or the judge who had it a draw.....yea I'm sure the money was exchanged between them and the Haneys lol

Comment

Working...
                      X