Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News!!! Ryan cleared of 19 Norandrosteon, confirmed Negative!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Dan never said he was positive for nandrolone
    The fat fuxxk did unprofessionally leak it he's a known biased Dirty pos.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
      They still gotta test his b sample…..ostarine won’t be the biggest thing to fight since it’s apparently been tainted in a bunch of different supplements

basically the meat excuse canelo had lol
      That’s untrue. Ostarine is a banned substance in the U.S. It hasn’t been FDA approved.

Therefore, It’s status is illegal. It’s unavailable on the open market.

It’s only available on the black market. So one can not purchase it over the counter.
      Last edited by champion4ever; 05-08-2024, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

And the Haney-acts come out in full force.

It's called moving up in weight kaka!!!!
        Dude is fishy as hell, and caught 2 times on osterine, I don’t trust any of it. Look at weigh in of the Luke Campbell fight, name another boxer that bulked up fast like that.

So one takes osterine but stays off of every other thing ? Keep dreaming.
        Last edited by Haka; 05-08-2024, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

Dude is fishy as hell, and caught 2 times on osterine, I don’t trust any of it. Look at weigh in of the Luke Campbell fight, name another boxer that bulked up fast like that.

So one takes osterine but stays off of every other thing ? Keep dreaming.
          So Vada/Conte allegedly have him pop for "Ostarin and 19 Nondreseteon" but then one shows negative and the other doesn't hahahahhaahha!!!!!

Yea sounds fishy ass fucxkk on Vada/Conte's part.

Comment

So Vada/Conte allegedly have him pop for "Ostarin and 19 Nondreseteon" but then one shows negative and the other doesn't hahahahhaahha!!!!!

Yea sounds fishy ass fucxkk on Vada/Conte's part.
            I don’t know about Cringe Garcia I wouldn’t buy from him a second hand car.

Comment

The fat fuxxk did unprofessionally leak it he's a known biased Dirty pos.
              He said they had to retest to confirm, which they did and it was negative. Ryan did test positive twice for a PED that has a half life of 24 hours and zero threshold though.

Comment

Also remember that boxing is full on cardio, not like bodybuilding. So if you have back to back camps it’s hard to put on that kind of size.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
                  Also remember that boxing is full on cardio, not like bodybuilding. So if you have back to back camps it’s hard to put on that kind of size.
                  Dude it's pretty obvious the test contaminated either by accident knowingly. I just made another thread Showbiz just broke the news that the levels of Ostsrin have just Been confirmed to he real low and consistent with contamination.

Either vada felt the heat from the accusations and decided to not go through with the smear campaign or they just completly screwed up on their test.

With Vada being In bed with Conte doubt it's the latter.

Comment

Looks like the commission will still try to **** Ryan over.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      I call bullshit on those results. VADA knows he did it! I can sense a cover up. This is all damage and spin control in order to not make Ryan Garcia look bad in the public.
                      and why would VADA to that for Ryan when its their guy haney they tryina help — who works with their head guy conte.

Comment

Working...
                      X