No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko: My Career Is Almost Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Creepybull View Post

What about the rest of the things that I said.
    I already replied.

Comment

Loved watching him fight every time. Too bad he got robbed against Haney but it is what it is. I think his biggest mistake of the career was choosing that ****** running strategy against Teo

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post

I don't think he was disrespectful to him , I remember that as his own nickname because in his first half of his pro career after Walters and Rigondeaux quit and said no mas , that was his nickname before he caught Lopez he seemed unbeatable
        Then I truly apologize!

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

LOL.. i didnt know that comment would hurt some feelings.. i thought it was funny no mas'chenko!
          I was in a bad mood, lol. Sorry!
          IceTrayDaGang IceTrayDaGang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Faz View Post

Who are this so called best fighters?

Haney and Teo - who else lol

He ducked Shakur for the WBC elimination title
            Shakur is a nobody. He is not even in the conversation today. Haney, Garcia, Tank, Loma, Lopez - all these fighters are talked about but nobody is interested in Shakur

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              Solid fighter. But lost everytime he stepped up to the elites.
              But lost everytime he stepped up to the elites... at his highest weight class.

There fixed it. It's accurate now. But before it sounded like he was a gatekeeper at a single class or something.

Comment

I always wished he would have stayed at a more realistic division. He really went up a little too much

But he is still a blast to watch, win or lose. So I will enjoy the Kambosos fight and enjoy what is left, win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

True but he should even uninspired still be good enough to beat Kambosos who I don't rate highly.
                  I agree, but the fight is in Australia, so... If he doesn't win by KO or win almost every round, it could be another L. for Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                    Dude definitely fought all thr best fighters. Still sucks he got robbed against hankey
                    He had insane success in the Olympics then went straight for all the most difficult fights in the pros.

An incredible talent that could have been the next Pacquiao if the started his pro career earlier.

Comment

Working...
                    X