Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

FU and your ******ity.
    Call him out and let's see how you do.
    I don't think he was disrespectful to him , I remember that as his own nickname because in his first half of his pro career after Walters and Rigondeaux quit and said no mas , that was his nickname before he caught Lopez he seemed unbeatable

Comment

He is 36, so he could have 1-2 more years if he dares to fight more often. He could have had a better career if he did. 20 fights in 11 years isn't too impressive considering he has excuses for every loss. So it was a very good, but not great career.

He was fighting above his natural weight?! The man is 170 cm. what is his "natural weight" - to look skinny below 60 kg.? Then how about when he was facing smaller or same-size opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

FU and your ******ity.
        Call him out and let's see how you do.
        LOL.. i didnt know that comment would hurt some feelings.. i thought it was funny no mas'chenko!

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
          Dude definitely fought all thr best fighters. Still sucks he got robbed against hankey
          Who are this so called best fighters?

Haney and Teo - who else lol

He ducked Shakur for the WBC elimination title
          fifth_root N/A likes this.

Comment

Solid fighter. But lost everytime he stepped up to the elites.
            fifth_root N/A likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
              He is 36, so he could have 1-2 more years if he dares to fight more often. He could have had a better career if he did. 20 fights in 11 years isn't too impressive considering he has excuses for every loss. So it was a very good, but not great career.

He was fighting above his natural weight?! The man is 170 cm. what is his "natural weight" - to look skinny below 60 kg.? Then how about when he was facing smaller or same-size opponents?
              Well he walks around at 145lbs and he fought a 165lbs Haney at 135. Jamaine Ortiz looked even bigger than Haney on fight night. Lopez should be around 160lbs. Commey moved up to 140 the fight after Loma. It's not like he isn't constantly fighting on 15 - 20lbs disadvantage while giving away at least an inch in height and a couple of inches in reach while being older out of his prime fighter against young "elites" as someone called them. The judges didn't give him justice in the Lopez fight, but he gave him hell with an injury btw and he was robbed against Haney, if you believe Haney did enough to outbox, outpoint, outscore, outpunch (however you wanna call it) Loma, you are simply agenda driven.
              zalous zalous likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Creepybull View Post

Well he walks around at 145lbs and he fought a 165lbs Haney at 135. Jamaine Ortiz looked even bigger than Haney on fight night. Lopez should be around 160lbs. Commey moved up to 140 the fight after Loma. It's not like he isn't constantly fighting on 15 - 20lbs disadvantage while giving away at least an inch in height and a couple of inches in reach while being older out of his prime fighter against young "elites" as someone called them. The judges didn't give him justice in the Lopez fight, but he gave him hell with an injury btw and he was robbed against Haney, if you believe Haney did enough to outbox, outpoint, outscore, outpunch (however you wanna call it) Loma, you are simply agenda driven.
                Reading through this I see what is to be "agenda driven".

Lopez beat him convincingly.
                Last edited by N/A; 05-08-2024, 11:25 AM.

Comment

A great fighter. His ideal division would be 130 so he is overachiever.

I will always remember Davis for one thing. Ducking Lomachenko.
                  jackblack008 jackblack008 likes this.

Comment

I don't think Loma should make comments like this and keep them to himself. Fighters that say stuff like this or are already in their 40s typically do not win decisions or close decisions. They go with whose younger as that guy will continue to bring in $$$. Boxing is a young man's sport and this logic goes with the promoters and organizers surrounding the event. People want to get paid and to do that, they need to get ready for the next best thing.

I honestly feel, this might be another robbery type scenario for Loma. Kambosos sucks, but he maintains a high activity level that might just sway a lot of judges if Loma doesn't start out strong.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

Reading through this I see what is to be "agenda driven".

Lopez beat him convincingly.
                      Definitely not 119-109 or 117-111 and I never said Lopez didn't win... What about the rest of the things that I said.

Comment

Working...
                      X