Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Wants A Fight As Claggett Takes The Call For June 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They brought out my two favorite Top Rank girls. Those two are P4P !

Comment

Ortiz wasn't running, he was outboxing Teo. If Ortiz was Ali, the judges would've declared him Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        Who the hells claggett sounds like some sort of building material used in eco builds
        the man fights with a lot of heart, you can see for yourself on you tube, im sure a "boxing" fan who has time to write 1 000 posts a year can fit in some time to actually watch some fights
        Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingUpdates View Post
          WBO super lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez will fight next on June 29 in Miami. He will box Calgary's Steve Claggett, 38-7-2 (26 KOs), in his first fight since an unspectacular outing against Jamaine Ortiz in Las Vegas in February.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          nice and easy fight for him

Comment

I think and most people here are failing to realize, they’re trying to get a nice appealing matchup for Teo, to build him back up to what he’s expected to be as a fighter. A showcase fight so to speak.

with two of his last three (I think it was two of three… Martin and Ortiz?) fights being stinkers, they trying to get a appealing fight, get him a KO, and get him back in there with a quality name, after coming off a KO victory. He’s not going backwards, he’s not hurting his career. A lot of fighters do this at times when needed.

let’s not freak out cuz he’s not fighting the elites next. An elite opponent will follow this victory. Teo wants that work. He’ll be back with the big dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by RoscoElUno View Post
              Ortiz wasn't running, he was outboxing Teo. If Ortiz was Ali, the judges would've declared him Champion.
              It's hit and don't get hit. If it ain't entertaining "fans", it's running. Lopez couldn't cut off the ring for ish and Ortiz had him doing circles all night lunging all over the place. That "stand in front of me and fight" mentality is for poor ring IQ guys. Lopez, for as athletically gifted as he is, doesn't have the ring IQ to make up for it when he doesn't have a sitting duck in front of him to throw bombs at. Martin exposed that and Ortiz followed up on it. Give him movement and he looks totally lost in there.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post

the man fights with a lot of heart, you can see for yourself on you tube, im sure a "boxing" fan who has time to write 1 000 posts a year can fit in some time to actually watch some fights
                I'll check him out buddy, who writes a thousand posts a year? I've been on here maybe twice in the last six months I watch boxing weekly. I'm from the UK so no surprise this claggett geezer is unknown to me. No need for the flippant response.
                Last edited by Gideon lock; 05-11-2024, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

I'll check him out buddy, who writes a thousand posts a year? I've been on here maybe twice in the last six months I watch boxing weekly. I'm from the UK so no surprise this claggett geezer is unknown to me. No need for the flippant response.
                  your profile shows over 5900 posts since 2019??? its visible on the left panel??? do you have a ghost writer??

Comment

your profile shows over 5900 posts since 2019??? its visible on the left panel??? do you have a ghost writer??
                    Lmfao

Anyway , people will be surprised by Claggett who brings a tough fight for Teo
                    Yes he has 7 losses but has dramatically improved fight after fight
                    He won’t run and will fight Teo in the center of the ring
                    mapleleaf27 mapleleaf27 likes this.

Comment

I posted quite a bit in the first couple years but the past couple years i slowed right down. Hardly come on here. Bit of a ****** thing to pick up on what relevance has it got anyway?

Comment

Working...
                      X