Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Sucker' Hunch: Hope for Canelo Alvarez-David Benavidez in September?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post

Well team benavidez already said 'no problemo' making 168 so we gonna have to trust their word for it as long as the fights gets made. Lol I bet some of yall would still use that and all sort of excuses if Benny gets his arse handed to him by the ginger
    Canelo isn’t good enough to hand benavidez his ass. That’s why IF he ever finally grew the balls to make the fight, he’d try to implement some way to stack the deck in his favor by playing games with the weight. That’s the canelo way. That’s why he has more catchweight fights than anyone in history ; more self imposed rehydration clauses than anyone in history, and has taken banned substances. Have some sense though, even if benavidez said it wouldn’t be a problem, do you really think it wouldn’t be a problem to go up in weight and then drop back down to a lower weight that is 7 pounds lighter within 3 months. Try and pretend you know boxing and aren’t a canelo love struck fan boy.
    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 05-08-2024, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      Canelo isn’t good enough to hand benavidez his ass. That’s why IF he ever finally grew the balls to make the fight, he’d try to implement some way to stack the deck in his favor by playing games with the weight. That’s the canelo way. That’s why he has more catchweight fights than anyone in history ; more self imposed rehydration clauses than anyone in history, and has taken banned substances. Have some sense though, even if benavidez said it wouldn’t be a problem, do you really think it wouldn’t be a problem to go up in weight and then drop back down to a lower weight that is 7 pounds lighter within 3 months. Try and pretend you know boxing and aren’t a canelo love struck fan boy.
      How do you even know canelos isnt good enough to beat Benavidez?, i say its the other way around actually, but ofc you hate the ginger so much that even tho he actually beats him you'll pull out some dumbass excuse for sure, just like that bs you pull out ur ass about him having more cw in boxing history lol you haters never disappoint when it comes to foolishness, you aint no boxing fan you just a hater dude, funny how you mentioned peds but pass on the fact Benavidez got stripped for coke and not making weight lol you're to obvious my dude , benavidez team said no problem making 168 and yet here you are preparing the excuse as of now ,just pathetic man.

Comment

In all honesty when is the last time Canelo KOed anyone? Like three years ago?

Comment

How do you even know canelos isnt good enough to beat Benavidez?, i say its the other way around actually, but ofc you hate the ginger so much that even tho he actually beats him you'll pull out some dumbass excuse for sure, just like that bs you pull out ur ass about him having more cw in boxing history lol you haters never disappoint when it comes to foolishness, you aint no boxing fan you just a hater dude, funny how you mentioned peds but pass on the fact Benavidez got stripped for coke and not making weight lol you're to obvious my dude , benavidez team said no problem making 168 and yet here you are preparing the excuse as of now ,just pathetic man.
          I didn’t say he couldn’t beat him, you said hand him his ass. You really think he’d dish out an ass whooping?
          as far as banned substances and missing weight, it’s you canelo fans who forget that canelo was guilty of both also and use that as an excuse as to why benavidez doesn’t deserve a fight.
          Saying he has more catchweight fights and self imposed rehydration clause fights than anyone isn’t bs. It’s a fact. Go ahead and try to disprove it. You canelo fans just truly have no morals. You defend all of his bullshyt. Have some dignity.
          Last edited by Jab jab boom; 05-08-2024, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I didn’t say he couldn’t beat him, you said hand him his ass. You really think he’d dish out an ass whooping?
            as far as banned substances and missing weight, it’s you canelo fans who forget that canelo was guilty of both also and use that as an excuse as to why benavidez doesn’t deserve a fight.
            Saying he has more catchweight fights and self imposed rehydration clause fights than anyone isn’t bs. It’s a fact. Go ahead and try to disprove it. You canelo fans just truly have no morals. You defend all of his bullshyt. Have some dignity.
            Last time I checked, canelo popped just once for an insignificant amount of clenbuterol(well documented case with this particular drug in mexico back then affecting multiple athletes across several disciplines) the ginger was subject to folicule test which he passed, the man still enrolled with Vada and hasn't popped ever since, I cant remember last time Canelo missed weight, let alone getting stripped for it like Benavidez so you probably making that sht up same with that false claim about the cw's and rehydration clauses Lol acting like the ginger implemented that in boxing when you know damn well it has happened throughout boxing history, did canelo imposed those terms to Bivol for example? No he did not, what about Mungia? No he did not Lol stop inventing sht up man! I know you just cant stand the cinnabon and that's ok but at least debate with real facts dude.

Comment

Last time I checked, canelo popped just once for an insignificant amount of clenbuterol(well documented case with this particular drug in mexico back then affecting multiple athletes across several disciplines) the ginger was subject to folicule test which he passed, the man still enrolled with Vada and hasn't popped ever since, I cant remember last time Canelo missed weight, let alone getting stripped for it like Benavidez so you probably making that sht up same with that false claim about the cw's and rehydration clauses Lol acting like the ginger implemented that in boxing when you know damn well it has happened throughout boxing history, did canelo imposed those terms to Bivol for example? No he did not, what about Mungia? No he did not Lol stop inventing sht up man! I know you just cant stand the cinnabon and that's ok but at least debate with real facts dude.
              Awwww now you want to defend his cheating? You’re truly ignorant. Unless you get popped for clen within a few days of ingesting it, all that will show up are trace amounts. That’s how the substance works and it’s why canelo took it. Because he could blame the meat and gullible fools like you will believe it. He enrolled for Vada 24/7 for 1 year and then discontinued it. You truly don’t know how fighters use peds if you don’t think they can still be using it while only having to test when it’s fight time.

Canelo missed the contracted weight for his fight with angulo and the day before the fight had it adjusted to 155. He also missed weight for his fight with Matthew Hatton. See more details below.

Here are Canelo’s catch weight fights - vs
              matthew Hatton (150 and canelo missed weight, came in at 151.4 had to pay 20% of his purse as a result)
              angulo (155)
              lara (155)
              kirkland (155)
              cotto (155)
              khan (155)
              chavez jr (164.5). Yes you read that right. He added a half a pound as part of his catchweight just to be a bichhhhhh

here are the fights where he added his own rehydration clauses
              fielding
              Jacobs
              kovalev

Find one fighter ever with more of either.
              You asked for facts, now try to counter with facts if you can. But we both know that you can’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
                In all honesty when is the last time Canelo KOed anyone? Like three years ago?
                Plant was the last one.

Comment

canelo doesnt need the catchweight on this one, drain him back to 168, slap a hydration clause on him & aim for a quicker than normal turnaround for him, might work

afterall benny is going well but hes also fond of his booze and coke, hes the current bogeyman but all bogeymen fall in the end and become hypejobs

hes the self proclaimed king well its time to show it, well actually he could have but he choose mungi & now might even go lower with langa, which would be a scandal, worse than drunk charlo possibly, oh well

Comment

Awwww now you want to defend his cheating? You’re truly ignorant. Unless you get popped for clen within a few days of ingesting it, all that will show up are trace amounts. That’s how the substance works and it’s why canelo took it. Because he could blame the meat and gullible fools like you will believe it. He enrolled for Vada 24/7 for 1 year and then discontinued it. You truly don’t know how fighters use peds if you don’t think they can still be using it while only having to test when it’s fight time.

Canelo missed the contracted weight for his fight with angulo and the day before the fight had it adjusted to 155. He also missed weight for his fight with Matthew Hatton. See more details below.

Here are Canelo’s catch weight fights - vs
                    matthew Hatton (150 and canelo missed weight, came in at 151.4 had to pay 20% of his purse as a result)
                    angulo (155)
                    lara (155)
                    kirkland (155)
                    cotto (155)
                    khan (155)
                    chavez jr (164.5). Yes you read that right. He added a half a pound as part of his catchweight just to be a bichhhhhh

here are the fights where he added his own rehydration clauses
                    fielding
                    Jacobs
                    kovalev

Find one fighter ever with more of either.
                    You asked for facts, now try to counter with facts if you can. But we both know that you can’t.
                    Lol only 2 of those cw fights were championship fights and against 2 relatively smaller men Cotto and Khan, let me remind you 155 is middleweight so i dont know what you're crying for here, Kirkland wasn't even at cw you dummy, they both weighted the same 154. ½ .

As far as the rehydration clauses concern, whoa big deal Kovalev much bigger dude than canelo, Jacobs didnt even honor cw and came in much heavier than the ginger (still got his ass whooped) and rocky fielding? Lol really? Thats just lame

You wanna talk about catchweight fights, go and check both Mayweather and Pacquiao records and you'll find plenty just with these 2. And you still consider them great dont you.

Regarding the peds, correct me if im wrong but canelo still enrolled with Vada and hasn't popped dirty ever since , You could say his team switched to new methods for better cycling and not get caught but We dont really know for sure until he pisses hot again so the benefit of the doubt has to be granted whether u like it or not, then we would have to assume most if not all top boxers are on the juice but again, that would still be pure speculation.

Comment

Lol only 2 of those cw fights were championship fights and against 2 relatively smaller men Cotto and Khan, let me remind you 155 is middleweight so i dont know what you're crying for here, Kirkland wasn't even at cw you dummy, they both weighted the same 154. ½ .

As far as the rehydration clauses concern, whoa big deal Kovalev much bigger dude than canelo, Jacobs didnt even honor cw and came in much heavier than the ginger (still got his ass whooped) and rocky fielding? Lol really? Thats just lame

You wanna talk about catchweight fights, go and check both Mayweather and Pacquiao records and you'll find plenty just with these 2. And you still consider them great dont you.

Regarding the peds, correct me if im wrong but canelo still enrolled with Vada and hasn't popped dirty ever since , You could say his team switched to new methods for better cycling and not get caught but We dont really know for sure until he pisses hot again so the benefit of the doubt has to be granted whether u like it or not, then we would have to assume most if not all top boxers are on the juice but again, that would still be pure speculation.
                      So because it wasn’t a title fight it doesn’t count? Get real. I proved my points with facts and you’re now scrambling to deflect. The Kirkland fight was at a catchweight. Are you really that ******? It was fight acted for 155. If they both came in half a pound under that, so what. The catchweight was in effect.

Now you want to defend his rehydration clauses by saying ..ohh but those guys were big. Yet canelo declined a rehydration clause for himself when khan asked for one and that’s one of the biggest weight bully matches ever. He fought a guy that couldn’t even take a punch at 135 for the mw title.

Regarding banned substances, he still got popped and regardless if he’s gotten caught since, it already happened once and won’t be erased. Whether he’s still using is anyone’s guess but we already have a track record of him using and repeatedly stacking the deck in his favor.

Like I said before, you can find others who had catchweights or rehydration clauses, but NONE more than him.

Listen, **** ride him all you want but don’t try to convince people smarter than you of your lame alternate truths just because the truth doesn’t fit your narrative.

Comment

Working...
                      X