No announcement yet.

Prime Rigo vs Inoue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Rigo vs Inoue.

Inoue is definitely open to that straight left hand. However, there’s no way Rigo’s chin holds up against Inoue’s power if/when he lands.

How do you see this fight going?

Rigo uglies it up and slows it down until Inoue inevitably catches him.

Comment

I see Cuban glass shattered all over the ring
      BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Prime Rigo definitely good, i wanna see this. Rigo should be on his bike and pot shot. Inoue went to war with old donaire while rigo outboxed a prime version.

Comment

Inoue wrecks him at some point

Rigo was very good but he was more hittable than folk remember. A****sa had him down a couple of times, Nonito had him down too. Not that being dropped is everything, almost anyone can be but Its hard to imagine Inoue wouldn't be able to land on him too. I think he would get him out of there eventually.

Comment

Inoue adapted very well to the left hand after getting caught. Chess match until Inoues power inevitably wears down Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              Prime Rigo definitely good, i wanna see this. Rigo should be on his bike and pot shot. Inoue went to war with old donaire while rigo outboxed a prime version.
              That's not how that works

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

That's not how that works
                You're right, we don't know how it would have work. Rigondeaux is not only a technician, he has dynamite in both hands, and in his prime he could take a punch.
                real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

You're right, we don't know how it would have work. Rigondeaux is not only a technician, he has dynamite in both hands, and in his prime he could take a punch.
                  I think Rigo always had a suspect chin, but aside from that he was fantastic. Would be a great fight IMO.
                  garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

i got rigo in that one
                    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X