Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inoue V Nery Live thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstate Nery's ban and kick his ass back out, what a bum. No chance. His pre fight comments about Inoue were the worst takes ever
    Golden Golden likes this.

Comment

• At least nery can say he knockdown the monster haha almost perfect performance by inoue

Comment

• Inoue looked like he had taken his eye off the ball a bit for this one but still smashed nearly to smithereens, great stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Elheath View Post
          Personal liking aside, the fact that Nery is the first one to actually start a fight with the true belief he will win alone actually got me more points for him. Something Butler/Fulton/Tapales didn't seem to show early on (or in Butler's case never).

Even if the match ends earlier than the other three, I actually have renewed respect for Nery now.
          Switched his style a few times too, Inoue was just too smart. Zero complains about Nery tonight.

Comment

• You just can't see how anybody can beat him unless he goes up way too far in weight

he got dropped first round but that's just him being careless. if he fights disciplined then you're not really going to get a chance to beat him

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Those weight classes dont have anyone with fast twitch athleticism like Inoue. I dont see anyone challanging him unless he moves up but i dont think that fair to Inoue.
              For sure. The guys hit much harder and faster at 126 and 130

Comment

• I honestly thought it was going to be a close fight after that first round. It was pure dominance after that though.

Comment

• Props to Nery for being the first to drop Inoue. That’s probably going to give some fighters a little more confidence. Inoue is droppable, he can go down.

Comment

• I'd also just like to mention, Donaire did bloody well to have a somewhat competetive fight with this guy, AS AN OLD MAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
                      That guy Nery is a bum, he made Mayorga look skillful.
                      Went life and death with Castro & got stopped by Figueroa. Decent fighter but off the PEDS, B level at best.

These guys are going to do nothing for Inoue’s legacy imo

Comment

Working...
                      X