• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing hells bells…..savage finish

Comment

• Boom

Comment

• Those weight classes dont have anyone with fast twitch athleticism like Inoue. I dont see anyone challanging him unless he moves up but i dont think that fair to Inoue.

Comment

• That guy Nery is a bum, he made Mayorga look skillful.

Comment

• The amount of damage Nery took for just 6 rounds is insane. He's not coming back from this.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Caught Inoue cold and came to fight. Can’t hate on that at all.
              Personal liking aside, the fact that Nery is the first one to actually start a fight with the true belief he will win alone actually got me more points for him. Something Butler/Fulton/Tapales didn't seem to show early on (or in Butler's case never).

Even if the match ends earlier than the other three, I actually have renewed respect for Nery now.
              _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

• thats brutal...nery ran out of option...he tried to brawl, pinned Inoue and got left hooked KD...traded and got tagged viciously

Comment

• Inoue defending the Undisputed throne, love to see it!

Comment

• Reinstate Nery's ban and kick his ass back out, what a bum. No chance. His pre fight comments about Inoue were the worst takes ever
                    Golden Golden likes this.

Comment

• At least nery can say he knockdown the monster haha almost perfect performance by inoue

Comment

Working...
                      X