Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JuanMa López: I had to protest because the handwrapping we used was similiar to Titos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Yes they made Lopez re-wraped his hands, but he they wrapped his hands the same way anyways, the guy from the NSAC was just being a ass!!!!
    Trust him, he was there.

Comment

Lets not jump to conclusions because Lopez didn't seem to be trying to hige anything. On the real, they need to take this ALOT more serious, checking how fighters wrap their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
        Trust him, he was there.
        I wasnt ther obviously, but Pińeiro himself said that they still wrapped Juanmas hands the same way he had them before they made him re-wraped his hands!!!

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Lets not jump to conclusions because Lopez didn't seem to be trying to hige anything. On the real, they need to take this ALOT more serious, checking how fighters wrap their hands.
        Exactly, why would he trhwo himself under the bus?

Dude didnt do anything wrong!!!1

Comment

How come Tito and Juanma are getting **** about their handwrap while Mayweather has someone do his handwrap so he does not hurt his hand?

If tito and lopez can not wrap their hands different why Mayweather get his wrap different?

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
            I didn't want to say anything, but I knew ****in ***** had the same wraps as Tito's.

Before Nazim caught Trinidad cheating, Trinidad already had his left hand wrapped and people there for Hopkins said Trinidad's left hand weighed as much as the camera's used to film these fights.

Now Freddie Roach said when he went to monitor the wraps of Lopez before the Panalosa fight, one of Lopez's hands were already wrapped as well. Roach made them re-wrap and Lopez had no ****ing power at all that night.

I said after that fight, if Vasquez or Mares fight this ****in *****, for them to make sure they have someone lookin at this guys hands. Plus you can just tell by the way fighters would react to those shots that something was weird. It would look like they were getting hit with blocks and just tipping over.
            Do you think there was something in the wraps? Or, do you think it was the way it was wrapped that was a problem?

Comment

maybe he wasnt cheating or maybe he was but either way I think it plays with his head and kinda takes him out of his gameplan. His focus is lost. I didnt see the fight. I guess time will tell if he is real or fake. I agree with Dom , there needs to be something done about the wraps. the commission should make it mandatory to have one person sit there and watch every wrap that goes on for every fight.

Comment

wahaha cough cough cheater

Comment

I don't care about the wrapping, I don't think Juanma is a cheater... But why the fuk he gotta start giving excuses now? You had a hard fight, just face it champ, you almost lost, fuk ur handwrapping issues before fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Exactly, why would he trhwo himself under the bus?
                    Cause he's ****in stupid and let that **** slip out on accident. But something was always weird about his power. And so many people have commented on Trinidad Sr's way of wrapping, Fres Oquendo said that he would get more power when Sr would wrap his hands too. Now Lopez is admitting to the same technique.

But **** all that, this coward can't get his special hand wraps, and all of a sudden he's not a puncher anymore? It Doesn't take a ****in genius to read between those lines. He can only hurt people with that ****, without it, he's useless.

I hope Frank reads this and takes notes, just in case any of his boys step in the ring with this coward

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                      I didn't want to say anything, but I knew ****in ***** had the same wraps as Tito's.

Before Nazim caught Trinidad cheating, Trinidad already had his left hand wrapped and people there for Hopkins said Trinidad's left hand weighed as much as the camera's used to film these fights.

Now Freddie Roach said when he went to monitor the wraps of Lopez before the Panalosa fight, one of Lopez's hands were already wrapped as well. Roach made them re-wrap and Lopez had no ****ing power at all that night.

I said after that fight, if Vasquez or Mares fight this ****in *****, for them to make sure they have someone lookin at this guys hands. Plus you can just tell by the way fighters would react to those shots that something was weird. It would look like they were getting hit with blocks and just tipping over.
                      Have you seen how lopez is built. There no other fighter around 122 that looks as strong as he is. The kid is strong, but he didn't fight a smart fight and Penalosa is a guy that never has been knocked out. This Mtagwa is another tough cookie. So comparing that he had less power against some of the toughest dudes is pointless. Nobody knocks everyone out just wait for Valero to start fighting real competition he wont knock out everyone forever. Thats just the way things go.

Comment

Working...
                      X