Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager Hoping to Find Replacement Opponent for Dmitry Bivol on June 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager Hoping to Find Replacement Opponent for Dmitry Bivol on June 1

Despite the knee injury that forced Artur Beterbiev to withdraw from his planned June 1 undisputed light heavyweight title fight in Saudi Arabia, Dmitry Bivol wants to keep the date and his main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 05-04-2024, 05:39 PM.
    Boxingfan9033 Boxingfan9033 likes this.

Just cancel Benavidez - Gvozdyk and make Bivol -Benavidez.

Comment

I’m sure for Saudi oil money and a main event, they’ll be willing to step Buatsi up one fight sooner than expected.

Comment

Morrell jr.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          Morrell jr.
          Great idea, but why wouldn`t Benavidez step up? His fans already claim he stops Bivol, so...Lets see it.

Benavidez has his fight scheduled for only 14 days later, so just cancel it and man up.

Comment

I'm hoping Benavidez takes this fight.

Comment

Albert Ramirez is scheduled to fight on May 25th in Canada. He is top 10 according to Ring ****zine. Why not? At this point there are not a lot of options.
              kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

I doubt they will gamble on Morel, my guess is that Butsai gets the call.
                Southpaw16 Southpaw16 likes this.

Comment

No way the Benavidez vs Gvozdyk fight gets cancelled for Bivol vs Benavidez. It's a guaranteed loss for David and it will effectively torch the last remaining ember of hope he has at facing Canelo. And I think he knows it.

Comment

People have to realize Benavidez isn’t realistic, because he’s scheduled for a pbc pay per view, and he’d he sued if he cancelled the fight and went under a different banner.

Morrell Jr would be great.

I think Buatsi is the most likely bet. He has a name, he needs a dance partner, and there’d be no resistance from the Bivol camp because it’d be very winnable.
                    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X