Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryosuke Nishida Defeats Emmanuel Rodriguez To Claim IBF Title In Osaka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan is dominating 118
    WBA - Takuma Inoue (TBRB #3, defending May 6 against Sho Ishida)
    WBC - Junto Nakatani (TBRB #2)
    IBF - Ryosuke Nishida (TBRB #8, just beat TBRB #1)
    WBO - Jason Moloney (defending May 6 against Yoshiki Takei)

Daigo Higa is also in the TBRB top 10 and Tenshin Nasukawa is on the rise.
    Last edited by famicommander; 05-04-2024, 02:35 PM.
    zalous zalous likes this.

Comment

I called it a while back all these idiots traveling to Japan should just hand over their titles because you would have to knock them cold out the ring to get a win.

Next is Nery he should just hand over a win to Inoue because he's getting no victory in japan.

Comment

Nashida has an amateur style, pawing with his jab. Leaving it hanging out, inviting the right hand. He's going to eat a lot of leather before he's done.

Comment

Time for Rodriguez to retire?

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
            Other than Rodriguez, Nishida’s other notable win is Higa. He should be able to beat everyone is the division.
            You think he beats Junto Nakatani? That's who I think ends up on top if he can make weight long enough to fight all the others, personally.
            zalous zalous likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
              I called it a while back all these idiots traveling to Japan should just hand over their titles because you would have to knock them cold out the ring to get a win.

Next is Nery he should just hand over a win to Inoue because he's getting no victory in japan.
              Riiiiight. Japan is sooo known for their robberies and peds and it never happens elsewhere right?

And if a certain someone you're glazing gets caught then it's all a big as conspiracy right?

Lmao delusions don't even describe this anymore. There's got to be a new technical term for people like this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

High Cheekbones.

Wasn't really close. Won 8-9 rounds + a knockdown.
                You could say one of his cheekbones is high and now the other one is low, lol.
                _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                  Time for Rodriguez to retire?
                  Why? He's still a great fighter, and his L against Gaballo was highway robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

You're such a fking sad groupie

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
                      Other than Rodriguez, Nishida’s other notable win is Higa. He should be able to beat everyone is the division.
                      There's a reason his name has been in my sig since he was 3-0
                      JOITATS JOITATS likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X