Canelo Alvarez vs Jamie Munguia - Amazon/DAZN PPV - Fight by Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munguia looks ready

Comment

• Here's hoping someone gets stopped, but comes out of it with their health.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

When someone has worked hard to get into position for something, they have a greater appreciation of the opportunity and are less likely to waste it. Marcos' ups and downs made him take his opportunities more seriously. Fabian has never fought a world-level opponent until now, and I couldn't tell you what he did to get this opportunity in the first place. He had everything to gain, but the fact that he didn't have to sacrifice anything...sort of explains his performance. He isn't battle-tested at all.
        That’s true and tbh with you, idk how most of those fighters ranked by ABC organizations even make it there. I only really follow The Ring and TBRB. I gave up following the crap rankings of ABC belts. He probably beat a string of low level foreign fighters and got ranked there.

Comment

• Get ready to watch this mismatch. Canelo looks slightly out of shape. Should still take this easy and make Munguia look silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Giggles
            Let’s go munguia
            He has zero chance!

Comment

• Munguia is huge lol.
              crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

• I put a few bucks on Jaime.

Let's go!

Comment

• Munguia is huge and is coming out with a good gameplan with a jab. This is going to be a very difficult fight for Canelo.
                  Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

• Munguia in there shoving the ref.

Comment

• Munguía looks massive.

Comment

Working...
                      X