Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Furys sparring has ended. All systems go for May 18th ‘fight of the century’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

When was this ?
    It's on YouTube.
    NYG NYG likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
      Fury is too good to let Usyk play to his strengths.

AJ was all too predictable for Usyk who got into his rhythm and was easily scoring. Fury has good footwork, great upper body movement, and lots of feints so it won't be as easy for Usyk. Fury is also more well-rounded in boxing and adapts during the fight. He will also use his size and reach to the fullest including roughing up Usyk and going for body shots, something AJ lacked completely.

The only fear was if a less-than-the-best Fury would show up, like the one that faced Ngannou but that doesn't seem to be the case. Fury looks slim meaning he is taking this seriously and has put in a lot of work. Fury being slim is also an indication that he expects a fast-paced fight where stamina will be tested, rather than stand and trade to knock him out like he did with Wilder. He knows if he comes in heavy, Usyk will be elusive and tire Fury down to win on points. So, I see a Fury that is so far ticking all the right boxes, at least from the looks of it.

I expect a very technical, fast-paced fight with each boxer changing tactics during the fight but with Fury coming out victorious.
      I agree with all of this. Plus I don't think Usyk has the power to hurt Fury.

Comment

Fury will knock this bum Usyk out. However, Usyk isn't a good fighter. Beating Anthony Joshua, the most flawed fighter in recent history does not make you a good fighter. Fury makes Usyk look like a bum, mark my words.

Comment

This fight will be decided by if Fury has his legs still or if he's become shot and stiff kneed.

If his knees are stiff then he will lose.

Comment

Plenty of time for Flubber to not show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

It's on YouTube.
              https://youtu.be/3rGfaehlmIg?feature=shared

That's all i found on youtube. Not seeing the bodyshot that K.O'd him...

You sure it was Usyk ?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG

Don't act ******
                Don't fücking lie!!!

Comment

Working...
                X