Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Files Cease-and-Desist Letter With Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

No, they won’t. Because the hate America first crowd (as is evidenced all over the country) still use the same playbook. Don’t condemn *********s, Israel made them behead and burn babies and **** women. You won’t see them condemn and speak poorly of the *********s. But the ***s on the other hand…..
    ————
    Once again you history starts when YOU believe it starts. In this case, it starts in October 7th, 2023. The rest is just a fictional account of hateful people.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post

I find it mildly irritating in most cases but I don't make a capital case out of it even if I don't agree. There are more disturbing and immediate threats brewing domestically (*****-supporting bigots and rioters on campuses) and around the world (Iran, China, Russia) that make it pretty easy to back-burner semantic quibbles.
      ———-
      Iran, China and Russia - ha ha ha. The usual scapegoats of the world’s imperialism.
      Meanwhile we are ALL OVER THE WORLD DOING GOOD, invading, overthrowing and orchestrating wars and genocide because of “threats”.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Are Australians not Australians then? Most of their dna is welsh, Irish, English, Cornish, Italian, Greek etc etc
        Maybe everyone should have to go back to Africa and start over.

Comment

And some people never wish to let history go because it pays to be a multi lifetime victim. It’s funny, there are still places all over the world still employing slavery yet the hate America crusade hounds never ever take their crusades across continent. It’s always bad America! Live your sin in perpetuity. We know our history, we embrace our history the good and the bad and have improved 100 fold as a result.
          ———
          Have we improved? How can people let history go when we keep harming them decade over decade?
          We created the mess in Iran starting in 1953. If you care, you can look it up.
          As soon as they got rid of our guy, we labeled them a threat to the world and funded the Iran-Iraq war for 8 years.
          We imposed a sanction on them that has lasted over 50 years while we send drones to kill their citizens.
          We do that in dozens of independent nations. But according to you, people never let their history go. Wow!!
          Incredibly obtuse logic

Comment

I find it mildly irritating in most cases but I don't make a capital case out of it even if I don't agree. There are more disturbing and immediate threats brewing domestically (*****-supporting bigots and rioters on campuses) and around the world (Iran, China, Russia) that make it pretty easy to back-burner semantic quibbles.
            I agree, so I don’t know why people would have a problem with Oscar or Ryan calling themselves Mexican or Mexican-American?

Comment

I don't understand your post.
              The tragic irony is that **** Germany didn't care if the ***s considered themselves so assimilated that they only ever referred to themselves as Germans, not "German ***s".
              I'm a *** and an American. A proud *** by heritage, tradition, and lineage but 100% American by birth and nationality, and I never hyphenate that.
              Respect to a fellow member of the tribe
              Left Hook Louie Left Hook Louie likes this.

Comment

Incorrect. There are borders for a reason and those borders have been well defined and established and those not living within said established borders are not American.
                Canada Mexico and US are all North Americans and South America are south Americans and the rest are central Americans so the whole western hemisphere are some type of American buddy. It's not that hard
                ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  And there you have it, now Canelo has to put up or shut up. All the Canelo fans who immediately went out on their soap box calling Oscar a thief I want to hear yall talk now. That shhh is about to cost Canelo a chunk of change. I’ve been said it, Oscar ate some money L’s for messing with Canelo. It was Oscar who paid for the lawyers and the settlements not the Canelo, but yall didn’t want to listen. I hope this all comes out in court. Guy is a great boxer but just as great a liar.
                  Oscar and Golden Boy aren't gonna get a penny from Canelo and his team. Why? I think because Canelo was told that Oscar had stated he'd sue Canelo for defamation, Canelo replied by saying "let him try, I encourage him to try, I have the proof".... So if Oscar and his team don't do **** or get **** from Canelo and his team what would that mean?? I know what it would mean but hey... I guess we shall see right?

Comment

Working...
                  X