Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Canelo' Alvarez Boldly Predicts Knockout Of Jaime Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boldly predicts a knockout? How rude. Put some speck on Munguia's name.

Comment

I dont like some of the comments fromMunguia saying he will be thinkign and working smartly and cant just run in on Canelo.... that sounds more like to me he will try to box him which is a terrible idea, he is best at volume and pressure. if he drops his output then that is exactly what canelo wants. Jamie also came up from the smaller weights he isnt a natural 168 pound.

Canelo's team knows what they are doing, they picked him coming off a big win but they know this fight isnt that high a risk to Canelo.

WBC needs to be abolished for allowing Canelo to remain champ while ducking their own mandatory in David. Strip him already its in your own rules.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
        I dont like some of the comments fromMunguia saying he will be thinkign and working smartly and cant just run in on Canelo.... that sounds more like to me he will try to box him which is a terrible idea, he is best at volume and pressure. if he drops his output then that is exactly what canelo wants. Jamie also came up from the smaller weights he isnt a natural 168 pound.

Canelo's team knows what they are doing, they picked him coming off a big win but they know this fight isnt that high a risk to Canelo.

WBC needs to be abolished for allowing Canelo to remain champ while ducking their own mandatory in David. Strip him already its in your own rules.

WBC is way back in the rotation. WBA needs to be abolished first, for their abomination of multiple secondary belts, and for not ordering their mandatory Morrell for over 3 years. Canelo at least defended his WBC belt against a mandatory. WBO has been defended twice, according to Valcárcel. But WBA and IBF have never been defended, and WBA is the one hanging up everyone. The last time the WBA was defended was Smith defending against Canelo himself...

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          "Younger" GGG? You mean 38 year old who beat 33 year old Derevyanchenko? That GGG didn't get a gift. He knocked Sergiy down and won by 2 rounds. Munguia squeeked by 1 round against 37 year old Derev courtesy of a lucky body shot in the 12th round. He didn't stop anyone.
          Many people thought he lost vs Devrychenko other no one would talk about that gift.

Comment

Working...
          X