Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul Sanctioned As A Professional Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

The glove size might be Paul's sneaky way to protect himself.
    I think the brand might be important to , I have 16 0z gloves that feel like 10 oz gloves Hayabusa brand and are also more accurate bc of weight distribution of the glove ( cost under a little 200 ballpark ) my guess is Jake will be allowed to pick Mikes gloves though and they fight with the same ones . Lol
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Its 14oz gloves and 2 minute rounds... It's a Exhibition but they've had to find a way to get it sanctioned as a 'pro fight' for marketing reasons and so the people watching think it's a proper fight. Lose lose for Paul. He stops Tyson then people are gonna say well done you stopped a 60 year man with sciatica, or if it's a boring hug fest were paul runs away and holds for 8 rounds people wont be happy about that, And if mike does end up stopping him then he's done. so apart from big money he's not gaining anything from this in terms of his boxing career
      Last edited by Boxing2695; 04-30-2024, 12:28 PM.
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

I think the brand might be important to , I have 16 0z gloves that feel like 10 oz gloves Hayabusa brand and are also more accurate bc of weight distribution of the glove ( cost under a little 200 ballpark ) my guess is Jake will be allowed to pick Mikes gloves though and they fight with the same ones . Lol
        I bet you're right. He's got to have something up his sleeve J! Lol.
        juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

Mike is still gonna have a lot of power. That is the last to go with age. I am worried about him though and don't like this one bit.

Comment

Never watched an exhibition and never will.

Comment

Yes Mike I know your an elder legend I know you can still beat this hype job
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

so each of these guys will get about 20 mil for their spar, lets be honest thats probably what it will be, thats pretty damn good going

Comment

Ridiculous this is a sanctioned record fight that allows knockouts. Sure maybe Tyson could still catch this dumb sh^t and knock him out early, but he's also almost 60 years old and will have no punch resistance against a 27-year-old fighter, even if it is Jake Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Right. And in any case, I'd really hate watch Mike beaten by that idiot, even without serious physical damage. I already cringed when I saw Holyfield humiliated by Belfort, I don't want to see Tyson suffering the same fate.

But, honest, I'll be happy if - for some miracle - Tyson gets serious and knocks the shìt out of the shìt.
                    I’m in the same age-group as Tyson and Holyfield. Mike is only a few months younger than me. I’m in very good shape for a man my age — almost any age, really — but those two are physical specimens. It was disheartening to watch a man like Evander get embarrassed like that. If a dude like him can be made to look that bad, what of the rest of us? Father Time is undefeated.

Comment

They can call it what they want but with 14oz gloves and 2 minute rounds, it ain't sh_tttt but a friendly sparring session and over paid sucker match! How about that......................

Comment

Working...
                      X