Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul Sanctioned As A Professional Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul Sanctioned As A Professional Fight

Mike Tyson has confirmed that his fight with Jake Paul on July 20 has been "sanctioned as a pro fight." "I wasn't joking when I said this would be a real fight. See you in July @jakepaul," was posted on Tyson's Instagram.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"The Texas Commission is the same organization that granted a license to Dillian Whyte."

Comment

14 oz gloves? lol

Comment

As a longtime admirer of Mike Tyson, I am seriously concerned.

It would be totally absurd that, after a life spent amidst all kinds of problems and having survived some very tough times, Tyson would suffer permanent physical damage from a piece of shìt made famous by YouTube.

Comment

Dumb; hopefully they use Winning or Grant gloves so there's a lower chance of someone getting hurt

Comment

The geezer vs the granny ****er.

Comment

turki wants the winner of tyson/paul to face the taylor/serrano winner in the kingdom
              pnut901 pnut901 dannnnn dannnnn like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                As a longtime admirer of Mike Tyson, I am seriously concerned.

It would be totally absurd that, after a life spent amidst all kinds of problems and having survived some very tough times, Tyson would suffer permanent physical damage from a piece of shìt made famous by YouTube.
                I don’t recall the exact explanation, but I read a surgeon’s statement that the vessels in a person’s brain become thinner as they age. It was something along those lines. The point being that Tyson’s brain is much more susceptible to serious damage than when he was young. Jake Paul wouldn’t last two seconds against prime Mike; but the age difference is a real equalizer, wish is one of the reasons why this fight is drumming up interest.
                SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

I don’t recall the exact explanation, but I read a surgeon’s statement that the vessels in a person’s brain become thinner as they age. It was something along those lines. The point being that Tyson’s brain is much more susceptible to serious damage than when he was young. Jake Paul wouldn’t last two seconds against prime Mike; but the age difference is a real equalizer, wish is one of the reasons why this fight is drumming up interest.
                  Right. And in any case, I'd really hate watch Mike beaten by that idiot, even without serious physical damage. I already cringed when I saw Holyfield humiliated by Belfort, I don't want to see Tyson suffering the same fate.

But, honest, I'll be happy if - for some miracle - Tyson gets serious and knocks the shìt out of the shìt.
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

On a second thought, it will probably be a farce like the Tyson vs RJJ "fight".
                    SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X