No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Lining Up Return In August Or September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    Is Andy Ruiz Junior wins is next fight, then I think 'Ruiz Junior vs Joshua III, should be made'.

Outside of a title fight, Ruiz Junior vs Joshua III 'Is the biggest boxing event, team Joshua can make'.

As a competitor, I don't think Joshua's acquires much from fighting Parker 'He is not a monster puncher, he is not aggressive, lets all be honest? Parker's two win's vs Zhang and Wilder, skill for skill the actual action was not very impressive'.

I still personally rate Joseph Parker's performance against Joe Joyce 'As one of his best performances ever'.

On that night, I believe Joe Joyce was at his absolute peak 'And would of been a serious challenge for most of the other fighters in the Heavyweight Division.'.

Note: If Joseph Parker wants to rematch a fighter, than that fighter should be Joe Joyce 'Parker needs to actually avenge a loss in his career'.

Boxing is show business, and I just don't think that Parker vs Joshua II is a great boxing event 'There are many more intriguing match ups, that team Joshua can make'.

But never say never, if Parker's supporters don't pipe down 'They are most likely going to get Parker ****** out' etc.

You're so full of shït!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

If Ruiz can splatter AJ. Parker can.

Joshua has a suspect chin that hasn't been tested since Usyk beat him twice.

If Usyk had AJ on ***** st. Parker can put him there too.

In Parker v AJ in 2018. Parker had AJ running away from him. He's been running ever since.
      Parker is not Andy Ruiz. He had his chance to splatter AJ but he bottled it and focused on going the distance, rather than winning.

Since then, Parker has been beaten and decked twice by Dillian Whyte, who was flattened by AJ. He has also been decked by Chisora, KTFO by Joyce and decked twice by Zhang. He has never dropped or ko'd a single world class opponent in his entire career. Parker is not a puncher at world level.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Parker is not Andy Ruiz. He had his chance to splatter AJ but he bottled it and focused on going the distance, rather than winning.
        Parker bottled nothing. He wasnt allowed to fight inside by a home cooked ref and had AJ literally running away from him.

Easiest way to prove either of us wrong is to have a rematch. Something Hearn and AJ are soooo shït scared to do.

My point being AJ has the weaker chin and Parker can easily test it and end the myth of A-Side Joshy.

Comment

Parker bottled nothing. He wasnt allowed to fight inside by a home cooked ref and had AJ literally running away from him.

Easiest way to prove either of us wrong is to have a rematch. Something Hearn and AJ are soooo shït scared to do.

My point being AJ has the weaker chin and Parker can easily test it and end the myth of A-Side Joshy.
          Parker had been decked 6 times by 4 different guys, including Derek Chisora!

Comment

Parker had been decked 6 times by 4 different guys, including Derek Chisora!

Yeah and ?

You think because of that he can't sit AJ on his arse and finish him off like Ruiz did ?

If it's an easy nights work for Joshua to deck Parker and win a rematch then the powers that be should make it happen.

Like they did when AJ fought and beat Wilder and Zhang and Usyk...lol

Comment

You think because of that he can't sit AJ on his arse and finish him off like Ruiz did ?
              No, I don't think he can deck AJ and finish him off like Ruiz did.

He doesn't hit as hard as Ruiz, he doesn't throw fast combinations up close like Ruiz and he doesn't have the chin to exchange punches with AJ like Ruiz did.

AJ is a different fighter with Ben Davison. If Parker tried putting it on him now, AJ would flatten him quicker than Joyce did. You saw what happened to "iron jaw" Ngannou. Punches like AJ clobbered Francis with would put Parker into a coma.
              Last edited by kafkod; 04-27-2024, 06:38 PM.

Comment

No, I don't think he can deck AJ and finish him off like Ruiz did.

He doesn't hit as hard as Ruiz, he doesn't throw fast combinations up close like Ruiz and he doesn't have the chin to exchange punches with AJ like Ruiz did.
                AJ doesnt have the chin to exchange up close like Parker does and Parker can throw hands as fast as Ruiz.

Parker had the chin to fight through a concussion against Whyte who then needed the bell and the refs help to score a decision.

Parker can hurt AJ. And we've seen AJ turtle it after a knockdown by Ruiz. If Parker gets knocked down he can get up and still execute for the win.

AJ can't. He was lucky against Wlad because Wlad was old and shot and gassed.

If Parker knocks down AJ. He's more then capable of finishing him. AJ can't handle getting windmilled by any half decent heavy.

Parker is more than just half decent. AJ can easily prove me and the boxing world wrong by facing Wilder, Zhang or Parker.

He's had every opportunity and bottled it before even contemplating fighting them and even then would need the security of the standard A-Side Joshy rematch clause.

Face it champ. Your guy is a massively protected fraud, with a fragile ego and a weak chin.

Comment

Yeah and ?

If it's an easy nights work for Joshua to deck Parker and win a rematch then the powers that be should make it happen.

Like they did when AJ fought and beat Wilder and Zhang and Usyk...lol
                  What was Parkers last great KO? And don't say Simon Kean lol.

Has he ever KOd anyone decent?

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

What was Parkers last great KO? And don't say Simon Kean lol.

Has he ever KOd anyone decent?
                    What was Usyk's. What was Fury's. What's your point ?

AJ hasn't KOd anyone decent in aaaages. And dont say Wallin or Ngannou were decent...lol

Comment

What was Usyk's. What was Fury's. What's your point ?

AJ hasn't KOd anyone decent in aaaages. And dont say Wallin or Ngannou were decent...lol
                      Usyk ko'd Dubois in literally his last fight!

Fury ko'd Dillian Whyte.

AJ also ko'd Dillian Whyte. Parker didn't. I repeat .. Parker has never ko'd a world class opponent in his whole career.

Do you actually watch boxing, or does your interest in the sport start and end with sucking off your Samoan "brothers" - who don't even know that you exist - at forums?

Comment

Working...
                      X