No announcement yet.

Sandor Martin should be next for Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandor Martin should be next for Devin Haney

Good name for Haney to face for titles next.

Undoubtedly will get robbed though lol.

We all know Martin whipped Teo's ass, he'll probably ***** slap Haney up and down the ring as well and get it taken from him by the crooked american judges.

How about Jamaine Ortiz? Let's see how good he is in cutting off the ring as compared to Teo Lopez. There's also Richard Commey who is not a walk in the park for a stay-busy fight.

Lomachenko was happy when he was given Commey, then Nakatani in between big fights. He said he wanted to prove he can do it better.

Comment

I think that’s a good rebuilding fight for Haney. I expect that fight to be next.

Comment

After a nice layoff.

After the ass whipping he took he needs a nice 9mo or 12mo break if he can get it from WBC Guy whos become known as the #1 mental health time off from work boss in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          I think that’s a good rebuilding fight for Haney. I expect that fight to be next.
          I think it's too tricky a fight for Bill to allow.

Martin has by far the nicest check hook in boxing arm. right hook from south paw. Plus a goofed mover.

The more I think about it the less likely I think it will be allowed by Haney's management.

I expect a real soft touch next.

Comment

Either you take semi-established guys like Martin, Ortiz, Ramirez levels, or take total bums to guarantee a win. That's pretty much the choice. Or go straight to Lopez, Matias, Pitbull, which to me makes more sense. Getting beat by another top guy is not so much of a big deal than getting beat by a nobody. Of course, it's tricky. But the pros and cons are there to weigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrider View Post
              Either you take semi-established guys like Martin, Ortiz, Ramirez levels, or take total bums to guarantee a win. That's pretty much the choice. Or go straight to Lopez, Matias, Pitbull, which to me makes more sense. Getting beat by another top guy is not so much of a big deal than getting beat by a nobody. Of course, it's tricky. But the pros and cons are there to weigh.
              Haney has the belts in his weight class. It will look so so bad for him to take on a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

Haney has the belts in his weight class. It will look so so bad for him to take on a bum.
                If he doesn't need a tuneup, then go for the other belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

Haney has just the WBC. WBA is Cruz, IBF is Matías, WBO is Teo. All have at least one loss now. Hopefully they can get it on.
                  99problemz 99problemz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X