What behaviour has Artur shown , EVER
    Lmfao
    Was that you?. I answered and you literally switched up. Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post

Was that you?. I answered and you literally switched up. Lmfao
      Yeah not sure wtf happened there lol

Comment

I’m picking Bivol. But Bivol better watch the back of his head. Every Beterbiev fight, he seems to catch every fighter in the back of the head and fans reaction is always “well you can’t duck down and only give him the back of your head.” Like it makes the punch legal and as if ALL these fighters are just giving Beterbiev the back of their head. He clearly aims for it. Very dangerous puncher in many ways.

If Bivol can neutralize those rabbit punches, he’ll win.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I’m picking Bivol. But Bivol better watch the back of his head. Every Beterbiev fight, he seems to catch every fighter in the back of the head and fans reaction is always “well you can’t duck down and only give him the back of your head.” Like it makes the punch legal and as if ALL these fighters are just giving Beterbiev the back of their head. He clearly aims for it. Very dangerous puncher in many ways.

You forgot peds and Allah
          Smfh
          Maybe throw in a couple of Russian conspiracies to boot

Gonna look like Gvodzyk fight but more I check the master boxer Bivol out , it might just turn out to be a Smith Jr fight

War King Artur

Comment

Bivol UD for me.

As much of a beast as Beterbiev is, hes also 39 years old and will be going up against an elite skilled opponent who is faster and 6 years younger.
            JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Interesting fight. As long as Bivol can stay focused for all 12 rounds, he wins by UD. BUT.... if Artur has a moment where Dima is not totally focused or gets bored, Artur can KO Bivol. Bivol has had these issues where he is not focused, gets bored and gets rocked. There were quite a few fights where he was saved by the bell... and Artur is not some nobody who will be showing Bivol ANY respect, or at least be afraid or in awe of him.

Add to this how Bivol is having marital issues (not sure if his divorce is finalized)...

I would say I am a big fan of Bivol and have been long before Canelo... however I am quite concerned Artur will catch him and stop Bivol.

So.... either Bivol UD decision or Artur late KO win.
              Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Bivol jab and footwork will make Beter look like plodder mummy imo
                Any Idea who dropped Usyk in the ammys ?
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post

Beterbiev is hella old, Bivol should be able to get the job and outbox the old man.
                  But what I'm saying is he's a young 39 not many miles on the clock professionally he's still dominating fights with his front foot pressure and concussive blows. There is no sign of slowdown at all in beter, bivol needs to fight the perfect fight for 12 rounds to win this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I have noticed that trend with beterbiev my theory is he does it intentionally to take out his opponents legs and make them sitting ducks for his close to mid range assault either against the ropes or otherwise.
                    ​​​​

Comment

i did think bivol when this fight was first discussed but now leaning towards beterbiev
                      hard to pick a winner with the contrasting styles but thats what makes the fight so interesting i can see beterbiev walking him down and stopping him late

Comment

Working...
                      X