Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: 'I'd Definitely Take the Ryan Garcia Fight Next'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut up

Comment

ryan garcia v conor benn

aliens v eggs

make it happen
      rudy rudy Butt stuff Butt stuff like this.

Comment

I was just thinking what a cheating, preening, worthless toe rag Ryan Garcia is. Just thinking, I couldn't ever imagine wanting him to win. Then....Go KingRy!
        Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Everyone and their sisters will want a shot at Haney now that the Crazy Fool Garcia showed the recipe...

Comment

I'd rather see Ryan fight Pit Bull or Teofimo and Benn fight Boots or Stanionis.
            Last edited by BlackRobb; 04-22-2024, 12:30 PM.
            rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Conor Benn vs Adrien Broner would probably be a fun fight. Winner gets Ryan Garcia.
              MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Conor, who?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Benn saying 'he ain't no Luke Campbell'.

Yeah you're not.

He's a highly decorated amateur: a
                  2 time ABA champion, has medalled at european champioships, a world championship silver medalist, and an Olympic gold medalist and a 3 time world title challenge as a professional.

Why dig out out Luke Campbell?

Objectively speaking he's much much much better at boxing than Conor Benn. Vastly more talented.

He could probably still beat him now.

I never have a go at professional boxers really but that was just needlessly disrespectful.
                  Those comments the boy Benn made just about sum him up , you see when you’ve achieved nothing , have nothing to offer ( except the family name) and no one is interested in you because of your irritating , arrogant non respectful uneducated manner not to mention your privileged upbringing that it allows you licence to spout off without a ounce of empathy or respect for fighters less privileged than you . They are the champions who have come through real hardship to be where they are . You’ve just made me right disrespecting an Olympic champion and a very good professional who wouldn’t even allow you carry his bag .
                  Last edited by Buggy bear; 04-21-2024, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Cash cow is in the house. everybody will want to fight Ryan at 147.

Here is the fight Boots was asking for. Forget Crawford, go for Garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                      Get in front of the board you fool...
                      He already has….

Comment

Working...
                      X