Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Did Bigger Make Better? Ryan Garcia Overpowers Devin Haney in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
    Somewhere out there Tank is laughing his ass off. Haney thought he was gonna have a Floyd-Gatti moment and really believed he was going to come forward and make Ryan quit despite having feather dusters for fists and a chin softer than a poached egg. He may be the "champion" but it won't be for long.
    OMG are they going to come for him now!

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

He will, he gave away the fight more than he had it taken from him.
      Haney is likely to have right orbital damage the way it sunk in and ballooned out, I don’t think you see Haney in a ring for an official match for at least 8 months. The fight won’t sit there and wait while Ryan has this kind of a buzz. Also, I just don’t see Bill interested in running that back either but we shall see.
      chacolan chacolan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
        My 2 biggest takeaways from this fight.

put some respect on Ryan’s name! Say what you want, but kid has skills.

tank win over Ryan now seems more impressive. Tank literally took away all of Ryan strengths and made him look like a basic fighter.
        No he fvkcing didn't lmao I dislike cryan but stank was losing that (as he does every fight) then found the punch to make a dehydrated Instagram boy quit

Comment

No need to see a rematch and I doubt Haney would even want it once the dust settles and the medicals are in. It reminds you of Broner v Maidana. Cards were close but doesn’t show the beating that went on. Pitbull and Garcia would be the next fight and that fight would actually be a hell of a fight.
          chacolan chacolan likes this.

Comment

I knew Ryan would win and if he had B-hop or Ray Leonard in his corner he would have stopped him. Haney is bound to be like Jeff Lacey anybody remember him...zero punch resistance..imagine what Tank will do to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockenator View Post
              That was one of the worst ref jobs I’ve seen in a long time. Whoever that guy is - he should never be allowed to referee a big fight again. Time after time after time - Haney was holding on while on his knees. At least two more knockdowns that Garcia should have had. Haney should have been penalized for holding and clutching all night. And to add the cherry on top, that idiot ref deducted a point from Garcia when both fighters were hitting in the clinch.
              "Whoever that guy is"? You mean Harvey Dock? The ref who has been doing championship fights for over ten years. Did you just start watching boxing tonight? Excellent job by the ref. The point taken after Ryan punched him doing the break was a layup call to make. (Layup is a basketball analogy that means very easy call to make). Just in case you just started watching Bball too
              cmwiza cmwiza mgnfcnt mgnfcnt like this.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                No need to see a rematch and I doubt Haney would even want it once the dust settles and the medicals are in. It reminds you of Broner v Maidana. Cards were close but doesn’t show the beating that went on. Pitbull and Garcia would be the next fight and that fight would actually be a hell of a fight.
                They are feeding pit bull to tank in a rematch, it’s why they didn’t let rolly fight Ryan. Dont be surprised to see a rolly fight just for the media circus though.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  Funny how the media and the so called expert writers say that it was such an upset. Garcia is a good fighter and Haney is overhyped because of his race,
                  O m g hereeeee we go! And lookey here you got 2 likes for that nonsense. Now when I fire back I don't want you pansies saying I'm "playing the race card"

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                    The best part of the outcome of this fight is shutting Bill Haneys big mouth.
                    I agree 100%. What is it with these big mouth fathers who are trainers? Bill 'The Fool' Haney said that he instructed his son to kill Ryan.
                    What kind of a sick father sends his son into the ring with instructions to kill his opponent?
                    I'm glad that Ryan beat Haney tonight, he was letting his psycho father brain wash him with his bull**** hyperbole.
                    Now Bill has to eat crow, and so do I because I did think that Ryan wasn't up to the task, but he proved many of us wrong.
                    Kudos to you Ryan for proving your worth in this fight, I was definitely wrong about your mental state. I have to say I'm glad that I was wrong.
                    Rigpig Rigpig likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

O m g hereeeee we go! And lookey here you got 2 likes for that nonsense. Now when I fire back I don't want you pansies saying I'm "playing the race card"
                      Just ignore it bro, we had a memorable night of boxing. Dont get ****** into toxic shh.

Comment

Working...
                      X