Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Did Bigger Make Better? Ryan Garcia Overpowers Devin Haney in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99problemz View Post
    Kambozo dropped teo once, ryan dropped devin six times let that sink in
    Two different fights, 4 different fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

If they made no difference then we wouldn't have weight limits.
      bro, I get you need to cope right now but how many names on haneys resume were smaller men than him? Funny when fans say it was why someone won literally twenty minutes after the fighter who lost says it didn’t. If you need this cope go for it, yes, we have weight divisions, it’s three pounds and he got 1.5 million for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
        You can clearly tell Declan Warrington is a pro black writer, you can see him among the excuses as to why Ryan won the fight. Salty sour g****s clown
        Most are pro black, you know, it´s common nowadays to be like that and even more since the *** movement.
        chacolan chacolan likes this.

Comment

Who the mfer who kept saying Haney beats Tank? I don’t think Haney can even beat Pitbull Cruz

Comment

Fun fight. I honestly didn’t see Garcia winning this fight. Congratulations to Garcia.
            All that said, the Haney that came in tonight DIDNT BOX. Think that played some role in this.
            The rematch will be interesting..
            MEXGBP MEXGBP likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
              Exciting fight...

Devin Haney showed a lot of heart against a bigger man, who had an unfair advantage with the extra weight at the weigh-in (ie. he could remain strong and didn't have to drain himself during training).

Need to see a proper rematch for the actual WBC belt. Or, if Ryan Garcia really can't make the weight, an ironclad catch-weight without the belts.
              He went down so many times it was funny, he hugged too much without getting even a warning, and his mouth, already as big as it is, was a bloody mess.

Comment

I'm just here for the comments. This is going to shake things up. Ryan still needs to quit with the ****** shoulder roll and work on his conditioning. He should have been able to stop Haney. It was a good fight , Haney showed a lot of courage and toughness. Harvey Dock wasn't worth a **** tonight, he's usually a lot better. The guy that beat Barboza ,McComb got screwed by the judges , they always have to get at least one robbery in per card.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                  Fun fight. I honestly didn’t see Garcia winning this fight. Congratulations to Garcia.
                  All that said, the Haney that came in tonight DIDNT BOX. Think that played some role in this.
                  The rematch will be interesting..
                  Devin ain’t running that back. Much like Errol didn’t with Terrence.
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

Devin ain’t running that back. Much like Errol didn’t with Terrence.
                    He will, he gave away the fight more than he had it taken from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                      The best part of the outcome of this fight is shutting Bill Haneys big mouth.
                      I bet if you ask Ryan the best of the outcome of this fight is shutting LA RAZA's mouth. I told you all on this website several times that is an American kid!

Comment

Working...
                      X