• uppercut510
    replied
    Originally posted by daggum View Post

you probably think the oj simpson case "could have gone either way"
    bro you got some issues

Leave a comment:

• Willow The Wisp
    replied
    Two weeks ago the unappreciating fans were saying the very same things about Ryan Garcia.
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Your comment about Haney is spot on. I believe he is a product of very hard work, very good athletic training, and understanding certain technical elements to a degree. Ryan has genetically enforced speed and power lol. Yeah the polarity here in this section is ridiculous lol. There are people that were talking about him fighting Crawford or boots some are talking about Ryan doing the same which is also IMO as laughable.
    Boxing at this ppv/big fight level is about money over competition or sport so idk that I'd say anything is objectively laughable per se when the goals of the ppl involved in boxing & the wishes of fans couldn't be more different most of the time. They are getting exactly what they wanna get more often than not.

I mean we are 3mos away from a near 60yr old legend, Tyson, fighting a novelty boxer from the sphere of social media, Paul. Thats trending more towards laughable, or sad, than Ryan vs Bud or Boots, all top ten guys at their respective weights now. But the thing is its about money for these ppl putting Tyson & Paul in the ring. Boxing is about neilsen numbers/views, ppvs brought & asses in seats more than boxing skills to the ppl selling boxing.

Leave a comment:

• daggum
    replied
    Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post

ok man cool
    you probably think the oj simpson case "could have gone either way"

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Independently of offers, Bill Haney was saying immediately after the fight they would not rematch Loma.
    Ppl say all kinds of sh^t between fights, but it didn't take a phd in finances to know it was -EV for Bob to keep Devin for a rematch or that Devin wasn't gonna get superior offers outside of TR so Bill & everyone else saw the writing on the wall.

And Bob gets more upside in saying Loma "wuz robbed" & not paying to retain Devin's services than he does ******** on a rematch with his aging future HOFer having another competive fight or better outcome with a younger guy & then still losing Devin's services after the rematch. Sh^t don't make sense for no one. Hell TR probably conveyed that message verbally or with actions behind the scenes prior the fight it was so obvious.

Leave a comment:

• SweetPbfAli
    replied
    "Boxing fans" are the absolute worst! The kid accomplished a good amount, became undisputed and lost his first fight to his amateur rival and he should retire. And then we wonder why fighters try to protect their 0 so hard.

Also, I put boxing fan in quotations because it's a casual ass take.
    Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Leave a comment:

• uppercut510
    replied
    Originally posted by daggum View Post

loma clearly won. They robbed loma just so haney could go on to lose to garcia. What a waste of effort that was for them. Lomas win over haney doesnt even look that good in comparison now that haney lost. What a shame for him.
    ok man cool

Leave a comment:

• RoadOfTheGypsy
    replied
    I think its unfair to call Haney a fake champion, he is still a decent boxer and has a lot to offer. I can look at it objectively despite my hatred for his religion and him being a racist POS. Im glad he lost though, hopefully Loma gets to rematch as Loma beat him last time.

Leave a comment:

• Lance98
    replied
    Why should he retire when he is just 25 and only had 1 loss and still managed to see the 12th round? Going by your logic pacquiao should have retired when he got destroyed in 2012 where he went to sleep and had multiple ko losses before that too.
    RoadOfTheGypsy RoadOfTheGypsy likes this.

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

NSB always overhyped any flavor of the week or month. I wouldn’t be surprised if some fans now believe that Ryan can beat Crawford or Boots. Truth to be told, Haney is a bit like Spence, a product of hard work, very basic with no special effects.
    Your comment about Haney is spot on. I believe he is a product of very hard work, very good athletic training, and understanding certain technical elements to a degree. Ryan has genetically enforced speed and power lol. Yeah the polarity here in this section is ridiculous lol. There are people that were talking about him fighting Crawford or boots some are talking about Ryan doing the same which is also IMO as laughable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X