Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Invokes Right As 'Champion In Recess' To Throw Curveball Into Crawford - Madrimov Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I don't understand why he would do that? Crawford is still a viable opponent for Canelo!
    Crawford beat Errol and removed their grip on the WW division. Remember, Al didn't want Errol to take the fight. They even tried to push the Thurman fight at 154 and props to Spence for standing his ground to make the Crawford fight happen.

Now, the rematch option they had for another Crawford fight was lost because it wasn't inacted in time so Crawford beats your prized WW champ, cashed out and you got nothing in return. I think he feels Crawford outsmarted them.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Crawford beat Errol and removed their grip on the WW division. Remember, Al didn't want Errol to take the fight. They even tried to push the Thurman fight at 154 and props to Spence for standing his ground to make the Crawford fight happen.

Now, the rematch option they had for another Crawford fight was lost because it wasn't inacted in time so Crawford beats your prized WW champ, cashed out and you got nothing in return. I think he feels Crawford outsmarted them.
      I think it’s more hate on Bud than anything else
      I think Uncle Al thought Spence would win but then again I never saw or read that he didn’t want him to fight him
      They did get outsmarted by Bud

Comment

What he got was one of the top PPV fights of 2023! I think Boots going to MatchRoom will hurt more than Crawford going his own way! Boots is the future, Crawford is the past! Haymon still has what Crawford wants...Canelo!

Comment

What he got was one of the top PPV fights of 2023! I think Boots going to MatchRoom will hurt more than Crawford going his own way! Boots is the future, Crawford is the past! Haymon still has what Crawford wants...Canelo!
          But it is a lose-lose situation for Canelo and he's been very clear about that. He beats Crawford and he gets no credit because he's so much bigger, if he loses and he is overrated blah blah. Canelo has everything to lose in that fight, and Crawford has everything to win.
          ​​​​
          Last edited by SweetPbfAli; 04-21-2024, 10:24 AM.

Comment

But it is a lose-lose situation for Canelo and he's been very clear about that. He beats Crawford and he gets no credit because he's so much bigger, if he loses and he is overrated blah blah. Canelo has everything to lose in that fight, and Crawford has everything to win.
            ​​​​
            Canelo's priority is MONEY! If not, he would be fighting David Benavidez! If Turki puts up the money for Canelo vs. Crawford, I think he takes the fight. Haymon could easily make a deal with his excellency so that the fight is in the U.S., and on Amazon Prime!

Comment

Canelo's priority is MONEY! If not, he would be fighting David Benavidez! If Turki puts up the money for Canelo vs. Crawford, I think he takes the fight. Haymon could easily make a deal with his excellency so that the fight is in the U.S., and on Amazon Prime!
              I'm literally repeating what Canelo said about fighting Crawford while you're assuming he's strictly money driven. I can only take him at his word and his actions. Money is of course a driver but do you think a Crawford fight nets Canelo enough versus any other top guy to risk losing to a guy that started at 135?

Comment

I'm literally repeating what Canelo said about fighting Crawford while you're assuming he's strictly money driven. I can only take him at his word and his actions. Money is of course a driver but do you think a Crawford fight nets Canelo enough versus any other top guy to risk losing to a guy that started at 135?
                He's asking for 150 Million to fight Benavidez, so that tells me he doesn't want to fight Benavidez! Even his excellency doesn't want to pay that, and said he would rather pay for Benavidez vs. the Bivol/Betrbiev winner! Now Turki wants to back a Crawford fight in the U.S., so I could see him throwing a big bag behind Canelo vs. Crawford! I think Canelo takes it!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Ain't it so crazy how CERTAIN PEOPLE have selective memory. None of these chumps said a word when the Lomachenko used that fantasy franchise belt to avoid fights and maneuver the way he wanted. Canelo did and is doing the same thing. Bob, Eddie and Oscar use the rules created by the orgs to manipulate the system to better the business for them. If you idiots don't have a problem when they do it then why have a problem when Al does it???
                  It's all about race with those folks. The bigots are too ****** to realize how transparent they are.

Comment

Working...
                  X